Pick-Up

Key:
[F/N] - First Name
[L/N] - Last Name
[N/N] - Nickname
[H/C] - Hair Color
[E/C] - Eye Color

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---Third Person POV---

The sound of children's voices, whistles, and splashing filled the air in the swim club. A group of young kids stood in front of a rather tall teenage boy with piercing green eyes. The little kids stared up at him waiting for him to say something.

"Hello Everyone, I'm Tachibana Makoto and I'm your new coach, it's very nice to meet you" He said with a smile. A little girl with blue eyes looked at him noticing the name. 'Ran's brother?' the small girl thought, while also thinking of her sister's friend.

Makoto started the kids off with stretching, then kicking practice. These kids had already gone through some practices so they knew some things. Practice went off without a hitch and all of the kids loved their new coach.

Makoto was waiting for all of the kids to be picked up because practice had just ended. They were all standing and talking in the lobby but one of the young girls was on her own.

That was a certain girl who was a natural in the water, he walked up to her and kneeled next to her. "Have you taken other lessons Leia?" Makoto asked the young blue eyed girl. The girl nodded, "My big big sister taught me some stuff" she said with a smile. "Coach Tachibana" the young girl said catching his attention "Are you Ran's brother?" she asked out of the blue.

"I am" he said chuckling, "How'd you know that?" he asked.

"My big sister Mei is her friend" the girl said smiling.

"Oh really now, is she the one who taught you to swim?" Makoto asked the young girl but she shook her head.

"No that's my big big sister [F/N], well and my big brother Kai" She said smiling. '[F/N], Leia's last name is [L/N]. [L/N] [F/N] is her sister?' Makoto thought looking at the girl.

"[N/N]!!" Leia yelled running off toward the door.

"Hey girlie, how was your lesson?" A cheery voice asked, Makoto looked too see a girl his age with [H/L] [H/C] and beautiful [E/C] eyes.

"It was so fun! I held my breath for a whole 15 seconds!" Leia said excitedly.

"15 seconds! You're not Leia you're a seahorse" [F/N] replied, Makoto chuckled at the interaction
"[F/N] you're silly, I'm not a seahorse" She said laughing.

"Are you sure, 15 seconds is a long time" [F/N] said laughing. Leia nodded to her big sister. "Well if I'm silly than I guess it's okay if I do this" [F/N] said picking up her sister and throwing her over her shoulder. "Sack of potatoes" she said as she swung her sister around, who was laughing hysterically. The other kids were laughing and watching. Makoto chuckled and smiled at the siblings.

"Ahh, haha! [N/N] I'm getting dizzy" she said laughing, at that [F/N] set her little sister down with a smile.

"Ready to go home, it's getting late and mom's making dinner. Plus you need a to take a bath." [F/N] said to her sister.

Leia nodded, "Can I say bye first pleeeeaaasse?" she asked. "Of course" [F/N] said chuckling and her little sister ran over to the group of kids.

"Hello [F/N]" Makoto said approaching her, "Oh hi Makoto" she replied.

"I didn't know you had a younger sister" Makoto said but [F/N] only shrugged. "Yup, I can't blame you though. We don't really talk out of class" She replied understanding and smiling.