Being Brave

Key Added:
[C/H/S] - Comfortable Hair Style

Images at end

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---Reader POV--

"[F/N] wake up!" I heard Mei's voice say while shaking my arm.

"Go away" I said annoyed.

"But you've gotta get up, come on!" She whined pulling on my arm.

"Why?" I asked opening one eye. I saw Mei smiling at me.

"We've gotta get ready for my party! Mom wants you to go to the store when you take Leia to swim lessons." She explained. I dug my face back in my pillow.

'Swim lessons' I thought sighing, 'SWIM LESSONS! SHIT!' I thought shooting up, I looked at my clock, 10:00, 'Dammit her lessons are at 10:30!' I thought getting up quickly. "Tell mom I'll be right down" I said walking to my closet and Mei ran out of the room. I flipped through my shirts adjusting my glasses (image 1), I settled for a dark blue and white striped light sweater. Then I ran to my dresser and pulled out a pair of cloth pink shorts. A comfortable outfit (image 2). I threw my hair into [Fav C/H/S]. I ran to the bathroom and brushed my teeth, after that I applied only mascara. Contacts were currently not an option because I was in a hurry and just wasn't feeling them.

I grabbed my small purse and some socks out of my room before running down the stairs.

"Why did no one wake me up earlier?" I asked walking in the kitchen, where my sisters and mother were.

"You wouldn't get up" Mei said pouting.

"10:00 is not early enough" I said looking at her, "What do you need me to get from the store?" I asked my mother. She handed me a list of items, looks like we were having an American style cookout for Mei's party. "Looks like I'll be grilling tonight" I said reading the list.

"Come on Leia, we've gotta run" I said holding my hand out to her. She hopped out of her seat and took mine. My mother came around the counter.

"Have a good lesson sweetie" She said kissing her forehead.

"Bye [F/N]" She said, "Later mama" I said giving her a kiss on the cheek and her the same to me.
We went to the door, I slipped on some tennis shoes and grabbed Leia's bag for lessons. She was trying to tie her shoes. I chuckled and went to help her. "Come on" I said pulling her up.

We walked out the door and walked quickly to the swim club, we left around 10:15 and got there around 10:25. The walk was only 10 minutes, luckily.

We walked in and I handed her the bag as she went to join her friends in the locker room. Though she stopped and ran back to me, "[F/N] are you going to stay and watch?" She asked excitedly.

"I was gonna go to the store, why do you want me too?" I asked smiling. She nodded happily. "Okay but no complaining when we have to go after, or you'll have to deal with mom" I said chuckling.

"Yay!" she exclaimed before running into the locker room. I chuckled and shook my head.

"Good morning" I heard a voice from behind me. I recognized it and felt heat begin to climb to my face. I suppressed it turning around. I saw Makoto standing behind me smiling, "Good morning" I greeted smiling.

I noticed a slight pink on his face, I figured it was just from the heat in the pool facility. He was dressed in the swim suit he had to wear for teaching. It wasn't his swim pants but I still couldn't help but blush.