Girls Day

---Reader POV---
The next morning I woke up still hugging Nala. I got out of bed and stretched before going through my morning routine. But this time I packed some extra clothes (image 1) to change into for hanging out later.

I packed denim shorts, a dark grey crop tank top, and a cream cardigan. After packing those in another bag I walked downstairs. I found my parents eating, Kai was again running late. I fed the pets and waited for him to come down.

"Sorry sorry sorry!" He yelled rushing down the stairs. "Finally" I said and we said goodbye and left.
We walked in silence, I was still a bit angry at him. "Hey [N/N]?" he said. "Yeah?" I said not looking at him.

"I'm sorry about last night. I didn't know it would be that big of a deal and when you got mad and yelled at Mei I realized I crossed a line. I'm sorry" he apologized, I could tell he was being genuine. I sighed, "You're lucky Makoto made me laugh afterwards or else getting my forgiveness wouldn't be this easy. But I forgive you." I said looking over at him. He smiled and hugged me, "Oh thank god, I can't handle when you're mad at me."

I chuckled as we approached the school. We went our separate ways, him to his team me to my locker. Walking to my locker, I opened it. Stowing away my extra bag.
While standing there I felt a tap on my shoulder, looking in that direction I didn't see anyone before feeling a warm sensation on my opposite cheek. I smiled and blushed looking to see Makoto standing there pulling away from pecking my cheek. "You're cute when you blush like that" he said noticing my crimson face.

I chuckled, "well hello to you too" turning to him. "I felt you needed that after yesterday and you siblings embarrassing you." he took my hand, though he was avoiding eye contact. "You're trying to act all confident again and hiding your blush" I observed his body language. He looked at me,

"Would you stop seeing right through me!" he mumbled not able to suppress the blush any longer.

"Sorry it's a gift" I hugged his arm as we began to walk to class.
We got to the classroom and he went to his seat while I went to talk to Meg and Asuka. "Hey hey" I greeted, walking up to them. "So that was cute" Asuka smirked and Meg was simply smiling at me.

"What was cute?" I asked confused.

"Do you think we're blind. We saw you two walking and holding hands." Meg said and Asuka nodded. "You got some esplainin to do" Asuka said and I chuckled. "Fine, but you gotta wait" Making them groan.

After that Miss A came in, so, I went to my seat. Classes were boring as always and it was a struggle to get through the day.

---Timeskip to end of the day---

Meg, Asuka and I left class together. We went to each others lockers in order to get our things. After that we headed toward the pool to get Kou. She had a couple things to do before she could leave. As we walked Asuka couldn't stop talking about how excited she was for the next day causing Meg and I to chuckle.

We walked up to pool area, opening the gate that separated the pool from the walkway to the club room. "Hey Kou!" Asuka yelled. Kou smiled and came over. "Hey guys, I just need like 2 more minutes." She said looking at her clipboard.

"Okay, we'll wait" I smiled at her. She then walked back to Coach Sasabe and the three of us stood off to the side talking.

I quickly looked away and toward the pool, grinning while watching a certain brunette practicing his backstroke. I felt a nudge on my arm and turned to see the two smiling at me. I rolled my eyes before laughing.

"Coach can we take a break yet?" Nagisa whined, all of us looking over to where the guys were.

"NO! If you're going to win regionals you have too push it!" he yelled, eliciting a chuckle from the three of us. Kou then went up to him seeing if there was anything else she needed to do. He shook his head 'no' and she made her way toward us.