New Encounters

Key Added:
[F/C] - Favorite Color
Definition:
Curry Comb- used for removing dirt out of a horse's coat or for cleaning brushes with which a horse is being groomed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---Reader POV---

As the school day went on I sat at my table still thinking about my upcoming visit to the swim practice. The teacher left the room signalling the change in classes. I snapped out of my thoughts, I sighed "Damn, I didn't catch any of that lesson" I mumbled to myself putting my chin in my hand. I saw Megumi and Asuka walk over to me. I sat back in my chair and they came over. "Hey, we were wondering what you were doing after school" Asuka asked.

"Kou asked me to come to the swim club practice because they wanted to ask me more questions about equestrian. After that I'm probably going to head over to the ranch, get to know this new stallion. All I know is that it's a stubborn one and that's just what the owner of the ranch told me" I answered resting my elbows on the back of my chair.

"You're spending a good chunk of time with them today" Megumi smirked.

"Shut up" I said diverting my eyes. "And it's nothing more than being friendly" I said shrugging.
"Do you think this stallion will be hard to train?" Asuka asked curiously.

I shrugged, "Not sure, it will depend on where it came from, how it was treated." I answered shrugging. "I just can't wait to get out of here, I have to watch Mei at her birthday party, but her and her friends are 10 so they don't stay up late. I will get the whole house to myself basically." I said smiling

"So what does that mean for you?" Megumi asked chuckling

"Isn't it obvious?" I asked smiling.

"[Fav Movie/Show] Marathon?" Asuka asked cocking an eyebrow "Ding ding ding we have a winner" I said smiling

They both laughed, the next teacher walked in and they returned to their seats. I struggled through the rest of the day before it was finally over. I sighed happily as the final bell rang. I quickly packed up my stuff and went to find my brother. I walked out of the class then down the hall and out of the school. I went toward the direction of the baseball diamond. I walked holding my bag out in front of me. I walked down the path looking at the tress and saying "hello"s when I would pass other students. The sun was shining and warm, it peeked through the leaves of the trees as I walked. It was a beautiful spring afternoon, calm and serene.

Until, "Oh my god what are we gonna do! We're lost so lost" I saw a boy with grey hair panicking. He was with a boy with orange hair and eyes, and another one with black hair and teal eyes. "And we don't know where Rin is" he continued.

I looked at them then back in front of me with a confused look. 'Never seen them before' I thought shaking my head. I continued to walk toward the direction of the baseball diamond to find Kai.

"Hey, excuse us!" a deeper voice yelled from behind me. I turned to see that group of boys coming toward me.

"Can I help you guys with something?" I asked confused.

"Uh y-yeah, we're looking for the Iwatobi swim club." The grey haired boy asked.

"More like looking for our captain" The black haired male said, he was quite tall and intimidating. The boy with orange hair only stood there staring at me.

"Uhh, the pool is over toward the cherry blossom trees. You just have to take the first path on the left when walking down this sidewalk" I explained.