chapter 15: Disappear

Jeremy's POV

"I'm not ready to go home."

"You're not ready to go home?" I put the car in gear and began pulling out of the parking space.

"Nope...I wanna go to the mountain."

"Alrighty." I drove out of the parking lot. As the buildings faded into the background, Zaryia watched me from the passenger's seat.

"Why you looking at me like that?" I took one hand from the wheel and held hers

"No reason." she smiled "No reason at all." After about ten minutes, she fell asleep and her hand went limp in mine. After about twenty more minutes, I was at the top of the mountain. I turned off the engine and looked at Zaryia.

She laid still, with her head on the window and her hand still in mine. I let go slowly so I wouldn't wake her. I started rummaging around for something to make her more comfortable. After finding a few blankets and my Letterman from school I went to the bed of my truck and sat everything out as best I could.

"Zary...Zaryia wake up, we're here." I placed my hand on her thigh and she woke up. "Come on."

We sat down in the bed of the truck and looked at the view of the city below us.

"It's so pretty." she rapped her arms around me and smiled.

"You're so pretty." I smiled and kissed her forehead. I hugged my girlfriend, honestly proud that she was mine. We sat in the back of the truck and I feel asleep.

"Jeremy..." I heard my name as I began to wake. Zaryia kissed my cheeks, then my forehead, then my lips; jolting me awake.

"What? What's wrong?"

"Nothing. Are you awake?"

"I wasn't, but now I am."

"Good." She sat in my lap, took my hands, and put them on her hips. She kissed me, but this kiss was different, longer than most, savory, sensual. I buried my face in her neck.

"You smell so good." Zaryia laughed, I heard her smile. She slid her hands under my shirt, exposing me to the early December air. "Your hands are cold."

"You'll be ok." she slid her hands up my back, as I slid mine up her thighs.

Her Thighs and hips were the best I'd ever seen or felt. I loved to watch her walk away. They moved in perfect synchronisation. She had the perfect hour glass figure. She was beautiful from the top of her head to the souls of her feet. She was truly beautiful from the inside out, and she was mine, all mine.

She tugged at my ear with her teeth. I kissed her up and down her neck, lingering behind her ear. My hands reached her lower back and then the nape of her neck. Her dark brown curls smelled like cocoa butter. They felt soft, and framed her face entirely, without flaws, or blemishes. 

"Jeremy...", she said under her breath. I looked in her deep brow eyes, but she said nothing. I kissed her lips gently. My hands moved to her belt, slowly working it undone. "Jay I..." she watched my hands.

"I love you Zaryia."

"I love you too Jeremy, but I can't...I don't want to mess us up." I dropped my head on her chest. "Are you mad?" she rubbed my back.

"No...no Zaryia I'm not mad." I looked up again and she began to cry. "What's wrong? Why are you crying?"

"I'm scared, I really don't want to mess this up." she said, "I don't want you to leave."

"I won't I promise." I assured her.

"That's what they all say." she moved and sat down, dangling her legs from the tailgate.