Chapter 10

Mum invited Logan over.We explored the house and I realized that we hardly had any furniture.I wonder what happened to all of it.We were playing hide and seek like the little children we were.After a while we got bored,we just laced around until 2:30.The boys had to go.I was sad that they were all leaving,especially Logan.Anyways mum told me the plan for today.She said we were going to go out and get my rooms furniture,I obviously agreed.

So we ended up going to home depot and buying lots of furniture.Mum put most of it in the car and some in my lap and a huge box on top of the car.Mum drove us to a new house that I haven't been to but it was close to the WDW boys house and it looked similar.Mum took me up to my room.It was huge with a balcony facing the back garden and swimming pool and a walk in closet with a huge bathroom.The room itself was huge with purple walls and a beautiful bed and a hanging chair in it.We set up my huge white desk.

Mum told me to leave the clothes I had for charity and get a totally new closet.We went shopping together and a few people recognized me and came up and hugged me asking for selfies and some people asking where I have been for two years.I told them that I was writing a book and that I was 'working' with someone on a project that will be great.We went around to Topshop,H&M,Adidas,Forever 21 and lots more places.I got tonnes of bags,I had 15 and mum had 20.We also got a new hairbrush and toothbrush for me.Then we got stuff like a curling and straightening iron in one and some hair ties and bows.Next we got jewelry,bags and purses.Lastly,we got shoes like literally every single pair of trainers I found nice were taken.I got shoes from adidas,nike,vans and I also got some converse.Then stuff like flip flops,sandals and flats.

By now we were exhausted and so we decided to go to starbucks.On the way there we met the boys.I told them we were fine but they disagreed and took bags from us.In total we had 42 bags so Jonah divided them up so that my mum and I had three each and the boys had 7-8 bags each.I had everything by now except makeup so we went in the makeup store and got tonnes of different types of makeup.We quickly got starbucks and then they walked us out to our car putting all the bags in the trunk for us.We thanked them and said our goodbyes.

When we reached home I started putting all my clothes away.Then my shoes and socks in the closet.Lastly,I walked into the bathroom and put the hairbrush,toothbrush,makeup and the curling and straightening iron.I put the make up in a small cupboard in the bathroom because I'm not a makeup person.

A/N I don't want to be annoying but I don't know what to do next but yet I have an idea.It may not be on time tomorrow as well as today I'm sorry about being an hour late.Anyways can I get 10 followers for shoutouts,first 10 people to follow me get a shoutout and a free follow.Please vote?