Chapter 8

We reached their house after an hour because of the traffic and their house is a little far from mums house but when we finally reached I was amazed because their house was huge and beautiful,I know I've seen it before but I wasn't focused on the house.

That was one sentence ^

After sitting in the car for an hour due to the traffic and the distance from our house and theirs.In the end it was with it as my my jaw fell when I saw their house, this is where they live.I try to recall seeing it before but I don't remember anything.I probably didn't pay attention to it.

I ran around each room acting like the little child I was, my family still on my mind.I ran back downstairs,finding my way through the house and stopping in front of them.

Lia:So,where am I going to sleep?

I bent my head back, staring up at them.Jonah pointed to a room, the door was closed but the room looked welcoming.I walk into the room,taking everything in.I ran back out the room, hugging all of the guys, saving Zach for last.

Lia:Thanks again guys

Corbyn:No problemo

Zach:It's fine Lia

I walk back into the room,I jump on to the bed, sleep attacking me.I shake my head a little, looking for my bag.

Lia:Shoot,my bag

They decided on lending me clothes but everyone was so big compared to me,I ended up with Zach's hoodie and some basketball shorts.I looked stupid,I ended up ditching the shorts and sleeping in the hoodie with some sweatpants I found, they were really big on me but when I pulled them halfway up my stomach and tied them really tightly and folded a little they fit perfectly fine.