Chapter 20

After Ava left I stayed for a little longer talking with Erika and Tessa.I also played a few games of Fifa 2017 with Chance and Anthony.I won two games against Chance and one game against Anthony,the Martinez twins joined us.We talked for a little bit before Alex and Tristan came back.I got bored because they started talking about cars,the one thing I hate talking about so I left them.I was running downstairs when Jake decided to blow the train horn.I jumped and held my hands against my ears.I tripped over my foot and fell on my knee,luckily I was on the second last step.I looked at my knee to see if I got hurt,it wasn't really that bad.I just had a red knee and a small drop of blood escaping from a cut I didn't know I had.I quickly cleaned my knee and put a small bandage because the cut split open from the side.

Lia: Seriously Jake?

Jake:Sorry

He turned back to his vlogging camera,talking to it about today and then ending his vlog. Jake immediately took the memory card out and put it in his laptop. Kade and him started editing the vlog,which was extremely boring.I went into Erika's room to see her taking a nap.I quietly closed the door and ran back upstairs to Tessa's room,I knocked before entering.I poked my head around the door to see Tessa talking to her Mum on face time.I closed the door and walked back downstairs,everyone was busy doing something.I quietly opened the front door and walked out.I called Cole and put the phone up to my ear.

Lia: Hey Cole can you come pick me up from Jake's house

Cole:Yeah sure

Lia: I'm standing outside

Cole: You don't mind me bringing Savannah and Everleigh

Lia: Sure I mean it's always fun hanging out with my niece and my sister-in-law

Cole:Kay Mils I'll see you in a few

Lia: Bye Coco

I ended the call and started walking around.There were a few Jake Paulers who were Amelia's Roses so I took a few selfies and signed a few phone cases.Eventually Cole reached Jake's house,I quickly got into his car waving at my roses and the Jake Paulers. We had a dance party in the car, Everleigh and I were screaming the lyrics to Let It Go from Frozen.After a few weird dances and a few rounds of I Spy with Everleigh Cole said we reached.I got out of the car kissing Ever on the cheek then going around the car and hugging Cole and Sav.I waved them goodbye one last time before turning around and entering
Lia:Hey mum I'm back from Jakes

Lia:Mum?

I walked into the kitchen looking around for a note or something.When I didn't find anything I checked the fridge and then the table in the main room.I didn't find anything so I ran upstairs to my room.I saw a note on my door.

'hey Amelia sorry for leaving you like this but we've gone back to Alabama for a week I can't tell you why right now ,call me when you see this~Mum'

I stared at the note,rereading it a thousand times.I quickly put my hand in my pocket where my phone was,it wasn't there.I panicked and ran downstairs looking around everywhere,I sighed in relief when I saw my phone on the kitchen island.I picked it up and went down to Mum💖.I called her waiting for her to answer but it went straight to voice message.I didn't know what to do so I called Cameron it rang until it got disconnected,I called Jake but his phone was busy.I didn't want to talk to Logan so I just called Cole,luckily he answered.

Lia:Hey Coco why did mum go to Alabama?

Cole:Wait Mum is in Alabama?

Lia:Yeah apparently

Cole:What about Dad and the others?

Lia:I think they went with

Cole:Did you call Mum?