A Little About Me and My Thoughts

Happy Summer!

Hi guys, so again, I only started writing fan fiction now, any type of comment is appreciated and please let me know your thoughts. Thank you so much for reading. I really enjoy creative and narrative writing, and I'm willing to share it with you. Anyways, I absolutely loved the show, anime had always been fascinating if you look deeper past the otaku "culture." Especially for this one it's really relatable, thoughtfully planned and beautifully presented. I was so intrigued that I've decided to write fan fictions as the best way to express my interest and share with you guys awesome content.

I think it is totally socially acceptable to like anime and the fictional characters. They are made by real people, so how abstract can they be? To think critically, the creator of this whole series might be using powers, Magic or Esper, to reflect on real life issues. There is always conflict over things people think is worth fighting over for. Maybe the creator uses Esper powers to reflect on how people fight each other because they don't understand that no one is inferior than the other. That is part of the reason. This anime in particular makes me think about it. And I came up with this theory. The characters are just a refined combination of the author's talents and the voice actors that bring them to life.