Ballad of Big Spider

I can hear about four or five vans coming in, along with yelling. They don't sound like Anti Skill at all, they are reinforcements. I stood by the entrance. Five black SUVs pulled over. About 20 gangsters stepped out.
"The hell you doing here? You're not one of us!" One of them yelled.
"You guys are not stepping in." I said calmly.
They attacked without hesitation. These guys are good. I managed to disarm five. I dodged, side-stepped, threw punches, did the 45 degree kicks. One knife grazed across my arm, I ignored the pain. I grabbed his arm, ducked under, stepped behind him and twisted it, his knife fell out. I struck him unconscious. A steel bar hit my shoulder, pain exploded. I dodged another swing aimed at my head, and punched him in the Adam's Apple. Another guy tried to bludgeon me, I lashed out my legs like a whip, imitating Misaka's kick. His hand blocked my kick. I kicked the other way, it only connected with his steel bar. He threw a punch, I dodged, slid under it and went behind him. I struck him unconscious. I grabbed the unconscious guy and threw him towards his friends who caught him. These guys were good. Again, I surrounded myself with a small hurricane and knocked them all back on their butts. Four more guys were knocked out by the force.
"Enough of this bull!" They took out 8 AK 47s from their trunks and started firing. The bullet hailstorm came flying straight over. I dodged behind a pillar, barely avoiding it. The pillar was enough to protect me from the bullets, but they left huge holes and gashes on it. Concrete chunks exploded, dusts almost going in my eyes. I blindly used my powers, I conjured up a strong wind affecting the vectors of the bullets. They stood their grounds, ready to kill.
"Force him out!" Someone threw a bottle, it was a Molotov cocktail! A bottled concoction of flammable substances flew straight at my pillar, it exploded. A fireball expanded as the pillar was on fire. I didn't blow it away, my vision was obstructed. Luckily, the thick pillar blocked most of the fire, but the heat made me uncomfortable. The substance inside stuck to the pillar and burned, there's magnesium mixed inside as it gave off intense light and heat. My powers regained a little. I repelled the smoke using wind. It smelled like burning gasoline and tar.

That's it! The heat should help create a wind. This time I only gave out half my strength. I conjured up a stronger hurricane, the heat from the fire caused the air to flow faster, making it easier. My hurricane got even faster, sucking up sand and rocks. It rolled across to them, they all ducked out of the way. Their SUV windows exploded outwards due to the intense pressure difference caused by my storm. Then the whole SUV got picked up and rose little by little. It was too heavy, it got picked up and dropped back, upside down. It's fuel tank was punctured, the remaining Molotov cocktail bottles in it's trunk cracked open with a loud "clank!" and started a fire. The gangsters were too shocked to fight. I went out of cover and saw the storm sucking up fire, turning into a firestorm.
All five cars were on fire, flame curled from the windows, trunks, eventually engulfing the vehicles. Columns of thick black smoke rose into the sky. They still shot at me, but now my storm was so strong that the bullet's' path started to almost bended at forty five degree angles. Eventually my storm picked up the bullets and I willed it to puncture their gas tanks. All of them were out of bullets, and their ammo pack left in the car was completely destroyed. The cars got set on fire so quick they didn't even get a chance to use their device to disorientate me. I don't want to fight anymore, I made sure there were no reinforcements coming, and went back into the building. I was there in time to see Kurozuma punching the leader unconscious, but he had a knife wound on his right cheek too. Everyone stood there silent. Kurozuma spoke.
"Why are you like this now?" He asked sadly.
"We had no choice, this was the only turf for us." The leader croaked.
"Anyone could join us, this was supposed to be the place where you can be yourself." I stood there silently too, as a familiar siren rose louder and louder.