Trouble

Mustering his strength and courage, he yelled:
"Idiots! There's more of us!"
I kicked his leg, he got crippled for a while and fell on the ground. I knocked him out by a strike on his head. Being an Esper is tough, but did I mention there's certain perks? For example like having natural combat skills by having a better functioning brain. Three guys charged at me, again I side slipped and punched his rib cage before he could bludgeon me. Instantly he is out of the game. I instinctively dodged, as a silver blur cut through the air where my shoulder used to be. There's some guys who are bad fighters, and some guys who are good fighters. It really varies, This katana wielding thug? If he wasn't a thug, he might as well be a samurai.
"Ha! Slice and dice!" He yelled with the maniac laugh. I had to use my Esper power. I pushed him back with a strong wind, he hit his back on a wall, then his head on the wall and passed out. I surrounded myself with my own miniature version of Katrina. Realizing I am a level four, those thugs decided better and left. I stood there for a while, staring at the empty buildings and wondered what the government official is going to do with this place. They are not doing anything,I noticed, as there weren't any means of repairing buildings with paint flaking off like snake skin, or the walls cracking like eggs.
"Jeez!" I spat in annoyance and walked away. Standing on a roof top of one of those buildings, another guy stood there. He was drinking from a cardboard carton, probably milk. He had wavy red hair, very muscular, and wearing a leather jacket. He put down his drink, smiled warmly and winked at me, then turned away. Man, what a day. I continued my way home. I suppose these are just small time thugs who robbed everyone that got into their place, or "hood" as they call it. I remember when I was thirteen, being the rebel I was, I was fascinated by gangsters they same way a kid is fascinated by pirates. I always favoured gangsters who don't murder everyone, only their enemies, and have a little of the Robin Hood trait. I continued walking when someone called behind me.

"What happened here?" It was Judgement, the smaller security branch working alongside Anti Skill, the main police force of A.C. I can recognize their green badges on their sleeves. Three girls stood there. One is in Tokiwadai uniform, she looked about 13 with pink, twin tornado hair. The other two girls are in other school uniforms. One is shorter, about he same age she has short black hair with a wreath of flowers on it. The other is taller, she looked around 15-16 and has longer, straighter black hair with a pair of glasses.
"I was just walking home, ran into these thugs. They tried to rob me. I had to defend myself." I said, trying to be helpful and not look like as if I'm the trouble.
"Yes, be careful, don't walk on their turf. I dealt with them before, I can tell they are thugs." Said the taller girl with glasses.
"I also saw a guy with red hair on the roof over behind..."
"You mean me?" Said the guy with the red hair. He was standing behind us the whole time, still drinking from the milk carton. "Ah, when it comes to milk, it gotta be Musashino Milk! Nice to see you again, Mii. I never thought I'm gonna make it out of the hospital, you've changed a lot, so I see now you work in Judgement eh?" He addressed the taller girl. "And you kid, nice job dealing with them." He said to me.
"You know her?" Me and the other two girls asked.
"Yeah, she used to be with me in the same group, before she went to judgement."
"Stop talking! Shut up! Why did you not talk to me? You knew I was worried!" Mii almost screamed.
"Now now, since you are in judgement, you know it's best to stay silent with me. My gang's ideals had changed, it turned into a ruthless group that harassed innocents. I am planning to end it for good." He said.