Joining the Big Group

"Let me join too, please." I said, showing up.
"Oh, hi! It's you." Said Misaka. "You are an okay fighter, being an Esper. It's dangerous though. Why do you want to volunteer?"
I just, I wanted to... you know... Umm... I thought we all accept each other in Academy City, I never knew there are people who still discriminates, that's basically why. Also, yeah, I'm an Esper too. So I feel bad for them." Misaka and Mii smiled in understanding. "Th... Thank you!" I added.
"By the way, this is my friend Konori Mii. You probably heard Kurozuma address her as Mii." Introduced Misaka "This is my roommate... and... friend, Shirai Kuroko" She pointed to Twin Tornado.
"Oneesama! How could you... you know him?" Asked Kuroko, stuttering in anger and jealousy for
...unknown reasons.
"Uhmm, we just happened to meet up you know, we chatted a little." Misaka quickly explained as if afraid Kuroko might explode.
"It's time to go!" Announced Mii.
Maybe I joined because I strongly dislike people who discriminated. I'm not trying to be an all perfect, justice model, it's just basic, common sense, like discriminating against people like me solely based on we have Esper powers? Nothing personal I can feel, but I belong to the group they hates and harasses. I remember months ago, last Summer when the rep from here came to the US to greet me. That was when I learnt how people treated treated each other. Turns out there are people who are just not like that. I knew there is gonna be issues like this in here. I just didn't expect it to be this bad. As I said, I really fear Esper related incidents, was I going to face my fear and get over it? They just don't understand. Why hate us? I used to blamed myself because I had Esper powers and attracted trouble. However, now I knew it was never my problem.