Big Spider

Chapter Four: Big Spider

"You used to be in the gang?" I was surprised.
"Yes, back then this gang was supposed to help people. This gang's name is called Big Spider. We and another gang all formed a huge group named Skill Out. We are consisted of level 0s. We fight for equality of low level Espers. We want people to understand, level is just a number. Doesn't matter, everybody can live together, we want level 0s to be accepted."
"Your goal has already been achieved isn't it? Right now everyone in A.C. accepts each other regardless of being an Esper or not. We are all unique, no one can judge each other as a whole solely based on level of power! We all have places we are awesome and places we can work on, but that doesn't mean someone is a bad person, that's what makes us... ourselves. Because you can't be perfect at everything! What I'm saying is: you don't have to be an Esper to be happy. How can you compete?" I argued about it. He looked at me, I continued:
"I don't see how I suddenly have level 4 power. But I lacked some social skills in my earlier middle school days back in the US. It was like a personality disorder, caused by my rapid change of powers. Doesn't mean I am bad, that's just, me. I still had friends, you know. I never felt privileged being a level 4. No one is, it... doesn't matter." I argued, rethinking what Misaka had said and also he added.
"True. I have to agree, but not everyone back in my time know that. And there were always people who used power to hurt others." He sighed.
"Many of my former members were accepted here, they had their own personality just like you. Well, only the stories of "good guys" were actually told. Now they formed a crime group that just turned against Espers. You see kid, I'm not just any member of the group. I am the founder, Kurozuma Wataru." He turned away.
"Hold on, you just gonna leave?" He took off his sporty leather jacket, revealing the giant spider tattoo on his back.
"Where's Mii? Jeez, why did she just leave?" Said the girl with the twin tornado hair. "Anyways, just be careful around here. Best if you stay away." The other two girls left.