Action

We arrived at the Big Spider home turf, the infamous district of the place and headed straight for HQ. Someone familiar was already there. I could tell because the guy who I assumed was the guard lay in front of the entrance knocked out. Kurozuma took on five armed guys at once, he fought them with punches and kicks. He always managed to disarm them, kicking off whatever they carried steel bar, baseball bat or knife.
"Jeez!" He said in distaste. "When you fight, you gotta put your heart into it!"
Their leader shouted: "You might be a good fighter, but you are no match against weapons!" His remaining henchmen picked out pistols. I grew nervous, seeing guns being used.
"Action time!" Shouted Mii. "What's your name, kid?"
"Jonathan. Call me Johnny or John, and I'm 14, just slightly younger." I answered.
"Okay fine. Johnny, we have this planned out already. There's not much you can do, sorry. You can keep watch on the outside okay?"
Misaka added: "Also, try to search for a device, it's speaker that sends out sound waves to disorient the Esper brain. We fought them last time, and would have lost if Kurozuma hadn't turn it off. It's probably around the building to be in range." I nodded.
I have act fast, I can hear a little that Anti Skill already started cleaning out small packets of their men on the outer part of the district. The trio went into the warehouse to help. I stood on the outside.