Robin Hood?

Chapter Three: Robin Hood?

    I was walking home, it was nearly 5 PM in the afternoon. I decided to take a shortcut through a rural forest trail due to my home being in the slightly more inner parts of Academy City. I walked through a small trail on the rural outside, and stopped at a convenience store. Me and Misaka's conversation had distracted me that much, that I forgot to buy my drink. I bought the drink I wanted, iced sweet matcha. The weather finally started to get cool. I felt more comfortable walking through the more rural parts. After a while of navigating, I'm back to the urban parts of A.C. A neighborhood of broken cinderblock buildings stood in front of me. Some buildings looked habitable, others not so much. Gangster looking guys in their twenties stood in front of the buildings, some were drunk and leaning against the walls. One guy who was wearing jeans with a plain t-shirt had a tattoo on his arm depicting a spider crawling on it's web. I walked past them without looking at their eyes, ignoring them. I don't want any trouble or anything to ruin the rest of my leisure Saturday afternoon. They all looked at me like I am a celebrity. No, they looked at me like a predator ready to pounce. One of them sick of the silence, spoke up: "Well, this goes without saying. You are in our turf now, we outnumber you and outgun you. You know what to do." He squeezed his thumb and index finger, making the money gesture. Others smiled and joined in. "You know what to do! We're all sick of saying it."
I still ignored them until one guy tried to pull me down and reach into my pocket. I hit his chest with my elbow. He groaned and threw a punch. I dodged it, but he reached into his pocket and pulled out a switchblade. Oh boy. "Weapons!" He yelled, his other gang members joined in and picked up whatever they could find. Steel bars, baseball bats.
"Don't say I'm not being fair, you punched me first. You put out the fire you started!" He snarled.
"Yeah, says the guy who tried to rob a kid." I reminded him.
He charged in first, I can see the shine of the sides on the well oiled knife. He tried to stab me, I slipped away and grabbed his arm wielding the knife. I put it behind his back and twisted it. He screamed in pain.
"I could have broken it! Still want to fight me?" I yelled.
I am seriously tired of this bull, every time when my powers got me into trouble, it's either huge, or really minor. Sometimes it scared the crap out of me, sometimes not at all. This time I decided it's my fault for wandering though their place. Oops.