Chapter 7

* 12 YEARS LATER*

No, I'm just kidding.

   Roses pov

      It's been 2 weeks since we came to the academy. I've become really good friends with Lissa, and Chris. Today Lissa is taking me shopping for the dance.

       In 3 days we have the equinox dance. We are heading to the car. It's me, Liss, Chris, Makenzie, Ruston and Dimi. It's about a 3 hour drive.

      Oh, and did I mention, Dimi asked me!!!! We decided that when we picked the dresses, Dimi and Chris would leave. We started shopping and Lissa dragged us into Victoria Secret.

      I tried to talk her out of it, but she wouldn't change her mind. We tried on several things and Dimi looked like he was about to break.

       When we finished, I had 2 bags and Liss had 3. We went to several different stores. We went to a prom store. We told Chris and Dimi to leave and we'd call them when we where done.

      " Ahhh! Rose! I found it! I found your dress!" Lissa squeled. I walked over. " Lissa, there no w- that's my dress" I said as soon as I saw it. Lissa got it and shoved me into a changing room.

      I changed and walked out. Lissa wasn't there. " she's trying on one she found" Ruston said. I look for Makenzie. " She saw something and asked Liss if she could try it." He said.

         " So, how does it work with you two? Both of you being dhampir" I ask. He smiles. " I don't know, it's weird. We just, we know we love each other. We don't care if we can't have kids, as long as we have each other" he said.

       Lissa walks out and sees me. She squels. " We are getting it" she said. " And that" I say looking at her dress. Makenzie comes out in a pale blue dress.

" AHHH!" Lissa screams, running up to her

" AHHH!" Lissa screams, running up to her. " You're getting it" Lissa says. " No, I'm not" Makenzie said. Ruston is leaning against the wall smiling at her like an idiot.

         " Yes your are. No buts" Lissa said. We all changed and Lissa took them up to the desk. We looked for shoes and found some. We checked out and called Dimi and Chris.

      After 3 more hours of shopping, we leave. " You're going to the dance. And not as a guardian" I told Makenzie and Ruston. " No" he said.

      " Yes you are. You're off duty for the dance. You two go togetger. Have fun" I tell them. After 30 minutes of trying to get them to, they finally agree.

       We get back to the academy and hide out stuff in Makenzie room. We head to breakfast. We where out all night, well our night. The day flew by, and before we knew it, the next 2 days had passed.

      Me and Kenz A/N I'm calling her this now. Went to Lissa room to change. After 2 hours of doing makeup and hair, we leave. We go to the statue we agreed to meet the boys at.

        Chris mouth was wide open, Ruston was smiling, and Dimi just stared at me. " Close your mouth before you catch flys" I tell Chris. He snaps his mouth shut.

        Dimi puts his arms around me and we walk to the dance. When we get there, everyone turns to us. We walk to the dance floor and dance.

      After awhile, we go sit down. I go to grab some wine, but Dimi took it away. " hey" I complain. " You're not drinking Roza" he said.

     " You're no fun" I tell him. " Roza?" Dimitri asks. " Yeah" I say. He turns to me and pulls out a box. " I know we are to young to marry, but it doesn't mean we can't promise each other something. This is a promise ring. I promise, to someday, replace it with a engagement ring, and then a wedding ring." He said.

       I look at it. It's a small band with a rose ingraved. It has small red diamonds. " Dimi, i- yes" I say. He slides it onto my finger. I hug him and he kisses my head. " I love you Roza. Forever and always" he said.

      " Me to. Forever and always" I say. I pull back and he leans down and kisses me. It's different from the first kiss. This one is more passionate.

      I put my hands around his waist and pull him to me, closer. We stay like that for awhile, then Chris has to be a bitch.

      " You two! Get a room! He yelled, throwing a bottle of water at us. I glared at him. " Shut it Sparky" I said. " No, Rose" he mocked. I went to get him but Dimi grabbed me.

        " No Rose" he said. After the dance, we went back to our rooms. " I love you Roza" Dimi said. " And I love you" I said pulling him down. I put my hands around his neck.

      I lifted up and wrapped my legs around his waist. He carried me to the bed. He started kissing and sucking my neck. " Mmm, Dimi" I moan. I grab the hem of his shirt and take it off.

        He starts to take off my dress, but stops. " Roza, we can't" he said, pulling back. " Dimi" I whine. " Roza, no. I'm sorry. Not now. Not yet." He said.

     I whine for a little but he's not going to break. I lay down and cuddle into him. " Night Dimi" I say. " Night Roza. I love you." " Love you to" I say while drifting into sleep.