Chapter 12

Roses Pov

         We where heading back to Lissa's.  I still don't understand how she did that. How did she save me?

      When we got back, Rhea and Eric come running out. " What happened? Andrè said yall should've been back a long time ago?" Rhea asked.

        " Um, well, we-" Lissa mumbled " When we went to the park, we got attacked by strigoi. One went for Lissa, but I pushed her out of the way. It got me, and technacilly, it killed me. I stopped breathing. But Lissa, somehow, brought me back" I said.

       " What!? How!? Are you ok!? Thank you for saving her!" They both started saying these things. " We don't really know how, but we found out Lissa has a rare magic, spirit. It allows her to heal things. She used it to bring me back" I said.

          " and we are fine. The doctor said there was nothing wrong with us" Lissa said. After a few hours of them asking questions and making sure we are fine, we head back to our rooms.

        Dimitri goes and lays down on the bed. I go and lay down by him. " I love you Roza" he said. " I love you to Dimi." I say.

       And then something happens. One minute, I'm looking at the pictures on the wall, and the next I'm looking at Christian.

        " Why are you here?" I ask. " I love you" he said leaning down to kiss me. I get up and move. But when I do, I don't?

          " I love you to Chris" I hear Lissa say? Huh? " Rose, who are you talking to?" Dimitri asks " Um, i, don't know" I say.

          He then gets on top of me. " Chris stop it" Lissa says. But I'm not moving, but I am?  " Come on Lissa, no one's around" he tells me, or Lissa?

         " No Chris, we have to go to dinner" I, or Lissa, says? God this is confusing. And then I'm looking at the pictures again.

      " Rose, what happened" Dimitri asked. I told him. I then left and walk to Lissa's room. " Chris get off her and let her up!" I yell.

         Liss opened the door " How'd you know what we where doing?" She asked.

      " Well one moment I was looking at the pictures on the wall, and next I was looking at Chris. He was talking to me, well you. Then I moved, but my vision didn't. Then my vision did but I didnt. And then you started talking, but it seemed like it was me" I told her.

       " What?" She asked. " It was almost like I was seeing form you eyes" I told her. How in the world did she do that? I heard Lissa. " I don't know" I say.

        She looks at me weird. " I didnt say anything" she said " Yes you did, I heard you" " Heard what" Chris asked " I heard lissa say how in the world did she do that" I told him.

       " Rose I thought that" she said. " what? What is going on?" I ask " I don't know." Lissa says.

     " Why? What happened that.could have cause this?" She asked. " The attack!" Chris said.

       " what" me and Liss said together " Lissa brought you back, maybe that has something to do with this" he said.

     " I don't know. But we need to find out. When we get back to the academy, we need to go to the library" Liss said. I hate the library!

      " The attic" Chris said " What" I asked. " The church attack. It has books. When I would go there, I would get bored and look at some. I remember looking at something on spirit" he said.

      " Ok, so the moment we get back we need to go to the church attic. Hopefully we will get some answers" Liss said.