Chapter 10

Roses pov

            I woke up in the morning, sore everywhere. I got up and turned on the hot water in the bathtub. After it filled up, I stepped in.

          I stayed in for awhile. I washed my hair and then got out. I dryer my hair and then put on some clothes. I walk out to go to Lissa's room.

       She said she wanted to tell me something. About halfway, I'm grabbed and dragged into a closet. I look around and see Andrè.

       " What the hell Andrè!" I screamed. " Please, Rose. Give me a chance" he said " What" I asked.

        " Give me a chance. With you. Please" he said again. " No Andrè. I'm already dating someone. I'm sorry" I go to walk out but he grabs my arm.

         He pulls me back and pushes me against the wall. His lips where so close, centimeters away, if that. " Please Rose. One chance" he said.

        He leaned in and kissed me. I froze. What was he doing! I pushed him off. " Don't EVER do that again" I growled at him.

       " Rose, I'm sorry. But, i like you. I really do. One chance, that's all I'm asking" he said.

         " No Andrè. Don't make me do something I'll regret" I growl at him. I walk out and head to Lissa's room. When I get there she's on her bed.

         " Hey" I say. " Hey, ok so what I'm about to tell you, I want you to keep an open mind" she said. I nod my head.

         " You know how I haven't technically declared yet" she said. I nod my head. " I found out why. U don't have one of the 4 elements. I have a different one. It's called Spirit. I can heal people, and plants. I can use compulsion to an extreme. And I can read auras" she said.

      " Auras?" I asked. " It's a light around a person. If moroi, their element color is there. Along with other things like emotions. And yours, well. It's..... different" she said.

        " What?" I say. " It weird. You aura. When around Dimitri, your auras pull to each other. When you touch, it's like a supernova. It's blinding. It so bright. But it's different now." She says.

        Just then, he walks in. She gasps. " What" I say. " Your aura. It's one" she said. " What?" I ask. " Before, you each had a separate one. Now, it's just ONE aura. Your auras combine" she said.

      Dimitri looked confused. She explained to him. " What does that mean?" He asked. " It means that you to are the literal definition of soul mates" she said.

      " But I don't know why all of a sudden, your auras are one". I looked down, averting her eyes. " You didnt!" She said.

        My cheeks redden. " Ahh! You did! You really did!" she screamed. " Did what" Dimitri says " She knows Dimitri. Last night. You can't tell anyone" I told the last part to her.

       She nods her head. " How'd she know" Dimitri asks. " Pur aura is one. We have the same aura, instead of two different ones" I said.

        We went down to breakfast. We ate and then we decided to go shopping. We go to a mall. After 6 hours of shopping, Lissa finally let us leave.

         We got out and decided to go to a park. It started to get late, when we where attacked.

          Strigoi came out. 4 of them. Dimitri pulled his stake out and attacked one. Kenzie and Ruston did the same. Dimitri staked his, then Kenzie and Ruston did to.

  .   Then the other one went for Lissa. She had her back turned. It jumped at her, but I shoved her out of the way. It got me.

       " NOOO!" Dimitri screamed. It bit me, but Dimitri attacked it. But before he could, it grabbed my neck it didn't snap it, but it did dig it's nails in, deep.

      It's started to squeeze, and I felt something crush in my throat. I then felt it's fingers pierce the skin. I felt blood start to flow down my neck.

     It started to get hard for me to breathe. Dimitri staked it, and ran to me. " Roza, Roza please don't go. Stay awake, ROZA!" he screamed as I lost conciousness.

Will update at 235 views