Chapter 9

Roses pov

      " ROSIE! WAKE UP!" Christian screams. I get up and change. " Dimi, get up." I say. It's been 2 weeks since we came and today is Christmas. My phone rang and I picked it up.

   Hello? Hey Kiz, how are you? Fine. Even though it isn't your business. What do you want. Are you sure you don't want the deal. He's a really nice kid. Dad! I've said now over and over! I already have someone now leave me alone! I say hanging up.

        My dad keeps trying to get me to take that deal with the Ivashkov dude.

         We went shopping the day after we came. I got everyone's present. We went downstairs and smelled food. We finished eating and all went into the living room.

         Rhea and Eric gave there's first. We opened it. They got me a necklace. It was blur and looked like an eye. " It's a chotki. We give it to ours guardiand. We want you to be Lissas guardian when you graduate" Rhea said.

         " Thank you, so much" I said hugging them. Then we gave our presents. I got Eric a green watch with the Dragomir Crest on it. I got Rhea a big gift basket with stiff from bath and body works, and a silver locket with the Dragomir Crest on it.

        I got Lissa some clothes and a bracelet with the Dragomir Crest on it. It had little emeralds placed around it. I got Christian a brace with the Ozera. Crest.

        I got Andrè the same as his dad. And then I got Dimi a stake with the Mazur Crest and my name ingraved. I also got a silver band with Roza♡Dimi ingraved on it. And then I got Kenzie and Ruston and stake with the Mazur Crest ingraved.

        We gave the gifts. Lissa got me some clothes. Chris got me a black leather jacket that had my name on the back. Makenzie and Ruston got me a new phone.

     Andrè got me a bracelet with a rose on it.  Dimitri gave me a necklace ( pictured above ). It had  ♡Forever and Always♡. Ingraved on the back. When we got done giving gifts, we all went to our rooms.

      " I'll be back soon Dimi" I said. I went looking for Lissa. Their house was huge. It was about double the six eof mine. They didn't live on court.

         I though about the garden, but she wasn't there. I went to Andrè room to ask if he had seen her. I knocked on the door. " Come in" he said. I walked in.

       " Hey Andrè,  have you seen Lissa" he came walking from the bathroom with a towel around.his waist. I look away and wait for him to answer.

          " No" he said. I went to walk out. He grabbed my arm. " What's wrong" he asks. "Nothing. It's just my dad" I say.

       " What happened?" He asked. " Someone gave dad a deal. If I married his son, I would get to have a royal for a husband and get protection from the Queen. I keep telling him no, I already have someone but he won't leave me alone" I tell him.

      His face falls. " Who?" He asked. " Who what?" I asked. " Who do you have?" He asked. " Dimi." I said. Something went across his face.

      Jealousy? Why? " Ar- are you sure" he asked. " Yes, I'm sure. I love him." I said.  " Ok, um. You better go find Lissa" he said pushing me out. What was that about?

       I go to my room and bump into Lissa. " Hey" I say. " Hey" she said. We started talking. I told her about the deal dad wants me to take. " Um, do you know of anything going with Andrè" I ask.

     " No, why do you ask" " Well, I went to his room to ask if he had seen you. He said no. Her saw something was wrong and I told him. His face fell when I told him I had someone else. Be asked who and I told him Dimi. A look of jealousy went across his face. He pushed me put of his room." I said.

        " He likes you" Lissa said after awhile. " But, what? I like him, but only as a brother, a friend" I say. " I don't know Rose. But he'll get over it. He goes through girls like crazy." Lissa said.

         We talked some more and I headed back to my room. When I got in there, Dimitri was walking out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist.

        He jumped a little when I opened the door but then he saw me. He walked over and kissed my head. " Hey Roza" he said. " Hey" I walk over to the bed and lay down.

         Dimi grabbed some clothes and changed really quick. He went and layed down by me. I cuddle into his chest. He wraps one hand around me and uses the other to prop his head up.

        He smiles down at me. " And what gas you so happy" I ask. " What did I do to deserve you" he said. " You where born" I said kissing him.

        He puts his hand on my head and the other on the center of my back. He pulls me onto him and I straddle his hips. His hands start to slide up my shirt.

          He starts kissing down my neck.  " Mmmm, Dimi" I moan as he sucks my neck. He pulls my shirt off and throws it away.

        He looked me uo and down. He grabs my hips and pulls me closer into him, kissing me again. I put my hands in his hair, pulling him closer, deepening the kiss.

         He flips us and start kissing down my neck, then my chest. He start kissing my stomach. He pulls away and start kissing me again.

         I pull his shirt of and out my hands on his chest. I then wrap them around his neck. My hands go down to his jeans. " Mm, god Roza" he groaned.

       I start to try to unbutton them but he stopped me " Roza, we can't. You know we cant. Not yet. No matter how much we want to" he said.

      " So. We shouldn't be together anyways. Why does it matter. I love you, and you love me. Plus it's not like anyone has to know" I said.

        I start kissing him, and then start kissing his jawline. I get to his ear. ".Please" I whisper, sucking his neck and kissing him.

         " Mmm, god Roza, you have no idea what you do to me" he moaned. " He, I think I have an idea." I said as I felt him press against me.

         The rest of the night, well, we didn't get much sleep.