you.

(name) and mina were at the airport waiting to board the plane back to korea. (name) wanted to text yoongi so badly but mina made her block his contact. she knew mina didn't mean to do such things, mina just wanted to protect her. mina questioned the long distance relationship a lot but didn't bring it up to prevent hurting her friend's feelings. (name) closed the scrapbook and kept it in her bag. mina held her hand and they were off to the departure hall.

~

"(name)!" (friend's name) greeted as she saw her high school friend.

she gave (name) a huge hug. (name) introduced her to mina and they hit off well. the three decided to have lunch at mc donald's. (name) was quiet throughout the meal as her two friends get to know each other. she ate her nuggets as she stared blankly at her tray.

"oh! not with your boyfriend?" a voice startled (name). (name) looked up to face the person. it was an employee.

"sorry! it's just i saw you two a few years back and thought you two were cute together," the employee said sheepishly.

"oh," (name) said softly. "thanks," she tried giving a smile as the two friends looked at her sadly.

mina had to leave to parents and (friend's name) was in charge of taking (name) home. the two high school friends chatted along the way about their lives. (friend's name) actually had her own cafe and achieved her dreams to become a barista. (name) was happy for her. her friend was also shocked that yoongi was part of bts. turns out she's an army too.

(friend's name) bid (name) goodbye as soon as they reached (name)'s house. (name) rummaged through her bag to look for the house keys, knowing that her parents were still at work until evening.

"(name)." a voice called out to her.

the girl looked to her right and saw yoongi standing in front of his house. she stood still as he came closer towards her. he engulfed her in a hug, his head buried in the crook of her neck.

"i'm so sorry."

tears started to form at the corner of her eyes. she pulled away but his arms still holding onto her.

"i hate you," she clenched her hands and started to hit his chest. she wasn't hitting hard, she just wanted to release her frustrations.

"i hate you so much. i hate you. i hate you. i hate you!" she began crying as yoongi looked at her, frowning.

"i hate that i can never hate you no matter what you do! min yoongi, i fucking hate you," (name) cried even harder, gripping his shirt as he pulled her in for another hug. he kissed the crown of her head as she sobbed onto his chest.

"(name), i love you so much," yoongi lifted her chin and looked into her eyes, cupping her face.

her eyes met his.

"(name), i'm so sorry for making you wait so long and that you had to put up with my shit. you mean so much to me and you deserve so much better. i love you so much. please forgive me."

(name) didn't say anything but leaned in to kiss his lips. the two were stood in the middle of their houses. yoongi used his thumb to wipe the tears off her face. he then held her hand, looking at the ring. 

"will you finally be my girlfriend?"

"can't you just propose to me?" she let out a small laugh.

"i'll do that soon," he smiled.

"oh? then, yes. i'll finally be this shitty yoongi's girlfriend," she looked at his face and gave him a quick peck on the cheek before running off into her house.

"yah!" he chased her into the house and tackled her onto the couch. her luggage and bag tumbled over.

"i missed you so much, you don't fucking know," she sat up.

"i don't know," he looked at her. "but i do know how to make up for it."

"what?"

"cuddle?" he waited for a reply.

"what happened to shitty yoongi?" she raised a brow.

"aish..." he pouted slightly.

"kidding, kidding. of course we can cuddle," (name) hugged his waist and snuggled onto his chest as their fingers intertwined.

~

a/n

why is this chapter so cliche wtf-

i swear idk what i'm doing with my life.

/unedited/