Step 1: Give him buns

It was really cold outside and that made him ran faster into the library. He found a space for himself and quickly sat down as he tried to catch his breath. For a while, he had his eyes all around the library. It was quite empty today. Of course, not many people liked this place.

Sehun: At least it would be a little more peaceful.

He took out some books about animals, flipping through pages without realizing that time flew so fast. His stomach started grumbling and he finally realized about his surroundings.

Sehun: Damn it.

He cursed about forgetting to bring his wallet when suddenly he heard a small chuckle from his right side. He turned to face the person who chuckled at him. A total stranger whom he never knew laughed at him. Isn't that great?

Sehun: Even people laughs at me.

The girl, yes the girl, who chuckled over him stopped when she heard his words. She took out a bun from her backpack, sliding it over to him.

Haerim: Eat it.
Sehun: Thanks but no thanks.

He pushed the bun away from him and stared blankly at the books, secretly hoping she would insist on giving the bun to him and also mentally scolding himself for rejecting it at the first place that he didn't realized what she had done next.

Haerim: Suit yourself.

She left him without hesitation and it made him curse to himself again and again. He sighed and started to pick up his books when suddenly he realized that she didn't took the bun with her and instead she left a note under the bun.

"So selfish. I'm going to take a picture of you eating this bun."

And it secretly made his day.