Step 4: Be his workmate

Mrs Kim: So as I tell you last week, I'm giving you an assignment today.

The class was full of various sounds by the next second. Some were practically scoffing, some were sighing, some sounded a little stressed out. Meanwhile some maintain their poker face. Of course, one of them was Sehun.

Mrs Kim: Quiet class. You guys sound like various types of monkeys.

At least that made some giggled or even smiled. Clearing her throat, she put the serious face back once more.

Mrs Kim: Back to the assignment, you guys are going to do some common assignment, searching stuffs, essays and all but! Here's the deal.

Everybody was waiting impatiently for her to continue.

Mrs Kim: You're working partners.

The class suddenly was full with roars. Some stood up on their desks and even acted like tarzan. Weird.

Mrs Kim: And your partner was from the next university.

And that was enough to make a jungle having the party for their life.

...

Sehun: I need to find a partner from the next university? Wow, this is SO awesome.

He rolled his eyes as he he kept on walking. He saw a few of his classmates found some chicks to be rolling with. What a sight to view. In case you're curious, Sehun was from an all-boys university and the next university beside them was an all-girls. Make sense why his classmates were so high right?

Sehun: Can't I do this alone? I hate stuffs about pairing.

Not looking foward, he bumped into someone and accidently made the papers flew away. Startled for a while, he quickly got up and pick up the papers.

Sehun: I'm sorry. I was lost in thoughts just now. I'm-
???: Hey it's you again!

He recognize that voice. Quickly, he lifted his chin up and yes, he saw Haerim smiling widely in front of him. Great. Her again.

Sehun: Why do I always-

His words were cut off when he saw the student tag of hers.

Sehun: You're from the next university?

...

Haerim: Geez you're funny. First you were like nagging so much about meeting me and for the next second we're assignment mates!

He was annoyed, but deep down his heart thumpted.

Sehun: So what are you good at?
Haerim: Um...everything.
Sehun: C'mon I don't have time to waste.
Haerim: It's-
???: Wow.

They turned and so this one well-tanned guy. Kai.

Sehun: What?
Kai: Geez you're lucky man! She's the top student at that university!