Step 7: Expose his bad looks

Her eyes fluttered open slowly as the sound of someone snoring woke her up. Rubbing her eyes, she yawned as she tried to remember where was she. Just like before she went for a nap, she was at her apartment doing essay for her project with Sehun. Speaking of Sehun, where was he?

Haerim: What the-

Look at this guy, lying on the floor with drools coming out from his mouth plus the snores. So he's the one who wake her up with the ugly sounds. She managed to take a glance at her watch before she had her eyes back at him.

Haerim: Well his snores woke me after exactly 1 hour, good for that.

She stretched her body for a while before standing on her feet. She walked past him and began cleaning their things. She looked at the plastic bag that contained snacks earlier and gasped.

Haerim: Geez he finished everything now he irritates me more.

Half cleaning, she felt like something kicked her foot. She tilted her head, only to roll her eyes next. She slapped his foot and shot a death glare at him.

Haerim: Good thing you're sleeping. Geez why do I slap his foot? My clean hand is now dirty.

...

Finish cleaning, she walked back to the living room to wake him but then she noticed it was raining heavily outside. Plus, it's almost 11 pm. Which cab would even past her apartment now?

Haerim: So... I'm going to let him stay here for a night huh? Yeah sure why not? No don't you're alone with him.

And she started talking to herself. After some moments of chatter, she walked up to him with a blanket in her hands. What do you expect? Her carrying him to at least the couch? No way, he was heavy and she was tiny. Plus the drools.

Haerim: Such a baby.

She covered him with the blanket before sitting on the couch and turned on the television. It was matter of seconds when she finally realized his drools were dripping onto the floor.

Haerim: Oh my what have I ever done to see such scene.

She then mumbled something by herself and started to make weird poses on the couch when suddenly she got a very brilliant idea. She sneaked to his belongings quietly and searched for his phone. Finally found it, she searched for the Instagram application and opened it. Luck was on her side when he didn't logout from his account. He pressed the camera button and everyone knows what happen.

"Sleep well, Oh Sehun."