Step 12: Believe that he's the one

Haerim: Now you should play downstairs with Baekhyun oppa okay?
Semin: But why?
Haerim: I need to finish my work first. I'll try to make it real quick.
Semin: Promise?

She nodded with an encouraging smile plastered on her face. Semin got down from the bed and walked towards the door. She managed to wave at Haerim before she went out from the room. Sehun came up to her and sat beside her, leaving a small distance between them.

Sehun: Sorry if we made you feel uncomfortable.
Haerim: What are you talking about? You guys are great!

He smiled a little. He was indeed happy to see her like this. Suddenly he pulled her shoulders to face him; as if he was controlled, and their eyes met. His heart thumpted when he saw the sparks in her eyes.

Sehun: Haerim.

She looked straight in his eyes, confused with his actions. He closed the gap between them, making them stumbled backwards a bit before leaning for a kiss. A soft one. She didn't kiss him back and she didn't push him. Instead, she frozed. He pulled back a little, making their breath mixed in the small gap.

Haerim: Y-you-
Sehun: I like seeing you happy like this.

A slight blush appeared on her cheeks as she heard his words. He pushed her down on the bed, making him on top of her. He leaned again for a kiss and this time, she kissed him back. They broke the kiss and stared into each others' eyes.

Sehun: You'll never guess how much time that I used to think about you.
Haerim: From the bun?

He chuckled.

Sehun: Yes.
Haerim: Why me?
Sehun: Because I want someone who can cheer me up with only a smile.
Haerim: I do?
Sehun: Every single time.

He was about to kiss her again when suddenly...

*tringggggggg*

She slammed the clock, mad because it disturbed her beautiful dream about the unknown prince charming.

Haerim: Damnit 6:40 am.

She quickly got up and set up herself to take a fresh air outside.

...

She sat on one chair and read the books she had took. She studied every bits of the words in it when suddenly she heard a tummy growled. It wasn't hers of course. She realised it was the guy beside her and she couldn't help but to chuckle. She heard him mumbling something but she didn't care. She quickly took a bun from her backpack and slide it to him.

Haerim: Eat it.
?: Thanks but no thanks.

Wait. Wasn't this familiar? She took a glance over a book that the guy owned. No way...

Oh.

Se.

Hun.

Maybe not a dream huh?