Step 6: Sleep in front of him

Haerim yawned after a while but continue typing on her laptop. At first, he ignored it but soon he was kind of disturbed with her along with feeling sorry.

Sehun: Hey, are you sleepy?

She shook her head slowly without even saying anything. Her eyes fluttered open and close for several times and she was hanging for a while. He became a bit anxious and unconsciously watched her all the time until one moment he just had enough.

Sehun: Hey, have a nap first. You looked really tired.
Haerim: I'm-
Sehun: Do you usually work like this?
Haerim: Yeah why?
Sehun: Not good for your health and I just don't want you to lost your mind over one essay. We can continue this tomorrow.
Haerim: N-nah I'm fine.
Sehun: Even if you don't want us to stop now, you should. I'm still fine. Have a nap first and I'll wake you up later.

She stopped and stared into his brown orbs for a while. Finally, she gave in and sighed.

Haerim: Okay. Wake me up after about an hour.

He nodded. Oddly, he felt different himself. He wasn't very caring about others but he can't help it when he was with her. Without him realizing, she was already drifted into dreamland. She had to admit it that she felt really tired for no reason since she wasn't like this before.

Looking up back at her, he smiled a little when he suddenly felt the chill hitting his back. He looked back at her and then his surroundings. He saw a blanket on the couch and quickly stood up to take it. He covered her with it since he had his coat.

Sehun: This will keep you warm.

He sat back at his place, staring at her for a while as he smiled like an idiot before continuing his work.