Step 5: Give him lots of food

His jaw dropped as soon as he laid his eyes on her latest IQ test result. She noticed that and quickly pushed his jaw up.

Haerim: I've never thought someone would even wanted proof for this.
Sehun: Yeah right like what the- this isn't even funny!
Haerim: Typically there's no sign on that saying it was meant to be funny.
Sehun: Okay you got me that.

He put the paper back into the file before taking out the materials for their assignment. They were now at her apartment by the way.

Sehun: So where should we start?
Haerim: Anywhere.
Sehun: C'mon is it so hard to work with a genius person.
Haerim: Like me?
Sehun: Yes.
Haerim: It is. Now just start off anywhere I'll catch up with you.

Before he could even say a word, she was already on her feet and walked away from him which made him sighed more. God, what sin had he done to get such troublesome partner? He looked at the paper and sighed.

Sehun: Well it's just me and myself now.

Taking out his spectacles, he wore it and quickly started off by searching for some informations on the internet. Good thing he wasn't so bad too. After for about a while later, he heard sounds of tapping shoes coming towards him. Lifting his chin up, he saw her with a back of snacks. And bubble teas. Yehet.

Sehun: I thought you're gone forever.
Haerim: I was going to but I don't want you to make everything alone.

She placed the snacks on the coffee table as his eyes laid back on the laptop screen. She smiled as she took out one pack of snack for her and pushed the other at him.

Haerim: Others are for you.

He quickly looked at her again.

Sehun: Are you serious?
Haerim: I don't eat snacks much. My treat for being my partner.
Sehun: I'm not-

She quickly shoved her phone in front of his face before he could even finish his words. Squinting his eyes, he finally saw a picture of him eating the buns she gave him the day before. Shutting his eyes, he laid his head back.

Haerim: Now you can't say no. Eat up.

Not knowing why but it secretly made him smile. Taking the bubble tea first (of course), he quickly drank it. Now his throat felt cooler a bit than before. She chuckled as she saw his reactions.

Haerim: I've never seen someone enjoying bubble tea like that before.
Sehun: Can't help it since my favourite flavour.
Haerim: Really? That's mine actually.

He nearly spilt everything out.

Haerim: I bought the other flavour for you but since you like mine the best you can have it.
Sehun: N-no, take it back.

He said as he pushed the cup from him.

Haerim: Are you trying to give me an unintentional kiss?

That one made him choked the air.

Haerim: Geez relax a bit boy. You're over reacting.

She stood up from her seat and quickly patted his back. Once again, his heart started racing like crazy.

Sehun: I-I'm fine.

Hesitating, she just went back to her seat and sat down. She took out her laptop as she pulled his laptop a bit to see what was he studying about.

Haerim: Hey, you did a pretty well job too. I'll take the important point out first okay?

Without waiting for his reply, she took a pen and started scribbling on a piece of paper.