Step 11: Be in the spotlight

Mr. Oh: Oh my who's this young lady here?
Mrs. Oh: Sehun's friend. My I almost forgot! What brings you here?
Haerim: We're making our assignment. Sehun asked me to come here.
Mr. Oh: Well that's good! This is the first time Sehun brought a girl to finish his works.

Before she could say a word, a strong grip pulled her backwards and laid his arms around her shoulders.

Sehun: Okay times up! We're finishing our-
?: Ooh who's that?

His arms fell from her shoulders as they turned around. Another guy with a little girl in his arms appeared at the front door. The little girl struggled to find her way onto the floor and ran up towards Haerim.

Semin: Is this my new unnie?
Mrs. Oh: If she don't mind.

She gave a look at Haerim and she laughed as a respond.

Haerim: I'm okay with it.

Just then the other guy walked up to them.

Baekhyun: So may I have your number?
Haerim: Uhh-
Sehun: You're younger than her call her formally.
Baekhyun: Eyy what's with that tone? Scared that I might snatch away your pretty noona huh?

He snickered at Sehun and she could see him rolling his eyes before putting his arms back on her shoulders.

Sehun: Whatever. We're going to-
Semin: Unnie can I play with you? Please? Sehun oppa wouldn't play with me if I asked him.
Sehun: What the-
Mr. Oh: Can you Haerim? She had always wanted a sister.
Haerim: Umm...can I Sehun?

He wanted to say no so bad. Why? Two reasons; first, they have an assignment to finish. Second, he was jealous over the attention she got ㅠㅠ. Poor him. But he noticed something. She was hiding the joy that she had been searching all the time so she would look like a normal person. And seeing her like that, he secretly felt happy.

Sehun: Not without me. Especially with Baekhyun around.
Baekhyun: Oh don't say you're still not getting your jealousy over me.

He rolled his eyes again and took her by the wrist and carried her little sister before walking upstairs.

...

Haerim: So who's Baekhyun?
Sehun: My cousin. 3 years younger.

That was when Semin pulled her hand.

Semin: Haerim unnie can make something from a piece of paper?
Haerim: Of course.

She lifted Semin and walked to the desk and took a piece of paper.

Haerim: How old are you?
Semin: 4 years old.

The little girl smiled cutely as she watched Haerim flip and fold the paper and turned it into a swan.

Semin: It's pretty! Unnie jjang!

Sehun watched them from behind. Seeing this side of her made him feel warm. Like she had been waiting for years to feel like this. And he felt happy for her.