Step 2: Throw a ball at him

He walked through the path as he hummed to his favourite song while munching the bun that Haerim gave. Well Haerim, that nametag exposed her name.

Sehun: Haerim...

Just the thought of her made him smile unconsciously. He was about to eat the last piece of the bun when suddenly a ball hit his head. Tripping over and fell badly with his cheeks kissing the hard ground, he cursed to himself for being so unlucky.

Sehun: Damn my life is so ruined.

Footsteps could be heard by him as he tried to get up. But couldn't bear the pain on his whole body, he decided to stay still on the ground. A pair of hands touched his shoulders, making him flinched a little as a very familiar voice greeted his ears.

Haerim: You okay?

That one familiar voice which he secretly adored so much. With him still laying on the ground, he sighed.

Sehun: Do I even look like I'm okay?

It was silence until he heard her gasped slowly.

Haerim: The boy who whined he's hungry in the library, right?
Sehun: I didn't whine!

She chuckled over his childish act when he was in pain, making him slightly annoyed and excited at the same time. Suddenly, she supported him by the arm, putting it around her shoulders as she helped him to stand up.

Haerim: Can you stand?

Nodding, he tried to stand. Luckily his wound wasn't so bad. When he can finally stood properly, they both started walking slowly.

Haerim: Let's take a seat at the bench over there, okay?

He nodded once more, letting the girl he just met doing it all.