Step 9: Laugh and persuade him

He locked himself in her room (at Haerim's house), still hearing that she laughed hysterically on the other side of the door. After a moment, the laughters faded and there were a few knocks on the door.

Haerim: Hey I'm sorry! You're just too ugly last night. And you can't blame me about everything. You're the one who left your Instagram open for me.

Right. And he would take that as a small lesson for him. Knowing that he won't answer, she continued talking.

Haerim: Okay, I'm wrong. But you need to go out from this room to go back home. Unless you want to die by jumping from the 15th floor.

Great. Now he need to face that troller again.

Haerim: Fine then. I'm sorry. I'm wrong. I'll treat you bubbletea. Good?

Now he thought again. Why and how he was stucked at her in the first place? She seemed to know a thing or two about him. Well...

Sehun: Damn you tricky troller.

He opened the door and put a not-so-straight face which made her laugh again. But this time, not a teasing one. Her laugh was just...normal. Instead, it was angelic. Like music to his ears. She grabbed him by the arm, threw his coat at him and took her sling bag.

Haerim: Okay let's go!

Without her knowing, his heart skipped a beat by their distance.

...

Haerim: You're sure a weird one.
Sehun: Huh? Why?

She rolled her eyes and let out a small chuckle.

Haerim: Who prefers cold drinks in a cold weather?
Sehun: Me. And...you.

He shot his eyes on her beverage, a vanilla flavoured bubbletea, and looked back at her face. She smiled once again and laughed, making him drowned by her beauty.

Haerim: Hey.

He snapped back to reality. And he saw her grinning mischieviously

Haerim: I know I'm pretty and I attracted you much but don't stare like that. You look like a pervert.
Sehun: What the-

Seeing his rebelling face, she laughed once more before slurping her delicious bubbletea.