I stubbed my toe and I cussed...

😓 Hey guys have you ever stubbed your toe? Well, I have. You may think it was no big deal, but it hurt like h***!!!!! I almost cried literally!! If you want to know then I'll tell you.

My parents, siblings, and I returned home from a restaurant. We had takeouts obviously cause we had some of my family members we invited. So when we returned home I was carrying a lot of stuff and it was blocking my sight. During that time my little brother was in front of me making fun of means dint even bother to help.

I got so annoyed and quickened my pace, but that... that was the greatest mistake I had ever committed! I stubbed my right foot on the couch and this is what I said, "JESUS CHRIST MOTHERFUDGE THIS FUDGING PAIN IS TOO MUCH TO BEAR!!!!!!!! WHO PUTS THIS FLIPPIN' FURNITURE IN HERE!!!!!!!! IT HURTS LIKE HAIL!!!!!!!"

I know those aren't bad words, but I was about to say more but I couldn't since my mom and little brother was there in the room with me. So after that incident I told my sister about it and she started laughing her donkey butt off.

If you are saying it isn't a big deal... WELL YOU ARE WRONG!! That was the first time I stubbed my toe and I stubbed it hard that I felt like crying yet laugh at the same time. Crying because of the pain and laughing because it reminded me of something hilarious.

So that is the story and it hurts just remembering it. Again if you're wondering then why I placed it here, well because it is just one of the hilarious, embarrassing, and stupid things I did. Also for those if you know what are the real words I was suppose to say, then you know me so well. Alright that is all for now and can you answer the question down below.

Question: Do you want me to add more embarrassing and stupid things I did myself or with my family members?
Yes or No...

That's all sayonara my lovely fangirlians or fanboyians!!!!!