Cat Ears

Apart from the boring depressed chapter from before, this will be filled wth cuteness. I'm gonna say this not once but a lot of times.

I WANT TO SEE A BOY WEAR CAT EARS!!!!

It would be so adorable!!!! 😍 And maybe to load in the cuteness add in a cat tail and probably some cool clothes. I have always wanted to see a boy wear one. Yeah, sure girls can wear them, but they're girls!! I want to see a BOY wear 'em.

I would be so cute or hot or sexy or mostly adorable!!! That is literally in my bucket list, to see a guy wear cat ears. Want a short story folks?

Well, my sister had two of her classmates wear her cat ears. And she said it was adorable, I totally wanted to see it. You know once, I actually dressed up myself on Friday somewhere last year. I literally wore a skirt but of course I wore leggings under, I had knee length socks (yeah the ones in the animes), and I wore my cat ears.

The whole entire day all my classmates yes including guys, my teachers, and some random people I don't even know started telling me how cute I was. Oh, that's not all one of my girl classmates said I was so cute, but then all of a sudden this dude in my class said that I will look even cuter with cat ears on.

Let's just say I was embarrassed the whole day and regretted ever trying to let my sister dress me up. And this other guy who gave me a nickname, said I was cute too. I was given too much attention, and I hated it. Everywhere I go my friends will say some cute stuffs on how I'll look with a tail.

Yeah, I would love to rant on but this would be just filled with how embarrass I am. So yeah, I really want to see a boy wear one. I saw one high schooler in my school wore a beanie cat ear and he looked cute. But I want to see a guy my age do it.

Anyways that's all just rambling some nonsense again. Baiz my awesome Sparks!!! 😏💛⚡️