I am Happy!!! 😊

Yay guys!! Before you start reading this just a waening is that there will be spoilers. If you don't like spoilers so I suggest you leave.

Anyways I have FINALLY decided to continue reading 'Masamune-kun no Revenge' manga.

If you're wondering why I had finally decided to continue, well I'll get back to that later.

Let's get one thing down first, the anime is about a guy named Masamune. Back then when he was a kid he was fat (no offense to fat people, I wuv them 😘), because of that kids make fun of him for it.

He was also a spolied bratty kid back then too. So when he was getting bullied in front of a person's front gate, a girl comes out and scares the bullies away. The girls name is Adagaki Aki, but for now I'll just call her Aki.

Apparently the two hung out and you know the drill, love blossims for the two little kids. So when Masamune confessed to Aki, she rejected him by calling him 'Piggy'.

Now before all you guys start getting mad and calling her a b*tch, just so you know it wasn't her.

There was a girl same age as them who works in Aki's mansion as a maid. She is forced to always play with her, but Aki was so mean to her that's why she is so monotone. So when Aki was sick she said something about not being alone anymore sunce she had Masamune. Yoshino,the name of the girl, was jealous that she wasn't mentioned since apparently she was always there for her.

So when she saw Masamune outside the window she dressed up as Aki, and said all those things to Masamune. Because of that Masamune grew hatred for Aki and he trained up in the mountains by his grandfather.

Years had passed and Masamune gained the body of a hot guy, and is now in highschool. So in there he becomes popular and he sees Aki Immediately recognizing her, but she doesn't nptice him right away since she is kind of a blockhead.

So one part he finds a letter that says Piggy, and thought that it was Ali. But it wasn't instead it was Yoshino, shes ib the same highschool as them by the way.

So throughout the anime and manga, Yoshino helps Masamune with his revenge thing and along the way Masamune builds himself a stupid harem.

Anyways I don't want to spoil too much, but apparently thrpughout the anime and manga Yoshino falls in love with Masamune. So she confessed and kisses him in chapter 49 in the manga.

Now thats where I stopped reading, not because the manga updated but because of the stupid darn kiss. I told myself that I won't read on further since I don't want the two of them to end up together, only Masamune and Aki.

Since I was so bored today and wanted to read some manga, I just decided to continue reading it. AND DARN RIGHT AM I HAPPY I DID!!!!!!!!😊

The next chapter which is also the last, was the most beautiful and amazing chapter I read. 😍

Aki and Masamune end up together and I'm so happy, now I don't want to spoil too much since I've spoiled enough. So whoever is interested go to your computer pr any device that has wifi and start watching the gosh darn anime!! 😂

Also read the manga, anyways thank you for reading and please vote below if you enjoyed it. And you may comment down below if you have questions or anything to say about this chapter. 😆😉

JA NE!!! 🤗

(PS: Up above is the first epusoee of the anime in dub, since I prefer dub more 😁 Please enjoy! ^^)