KIMI NO NAWA!!!!!!!

Alright people, I found this awesome cover of "Zen Zen Zense" from the movie "Kimi No Nawa"!! If you guys already saw this movie then please give me a copy!! That will be a perfect Christmas present!! Anyways please check out the song on top. If you have a YouTube account you can check it out there. The cover song was by Akane and BriCie. 

I just found it today by my sister, when we were renovation our room. So yeah, listen to the song and I guarantee that you'll love this and possibly go to the extent to make it your ring tone. Listen to it and you'll fall in love with it. 

I never saw the movie yet I kind of knew a few parts. Truth is my friend who I will name Jamin for now, told me about this movie last year. And I told her it sound very interesting and I want to watch it. But I never did. 

Then a year passed and I totally forgot about it. How I recalled it again was hilarious. When my brother and I returned home from school, my sister came up to me and told me about this song she found. I asked her if it was Vocaloid Rin and Len, but it wasn't. She said it was about a a girl and boy switching bodies and that it was an anime movie. 

So when I  aw the trailer she showed me, I couldn't stop by started squealing at how awesome it was. And I said I wanted to watch it. So as time passes like days or something, I finally realized that the trailer, songs, song covers, and all those stuff my sister showed me all related to the movie Jamin told me about. 

Yeah, so that's the story. Anyways back to the topic listen to the song. And I don't know why but I ship the two vocals singing the cover.