More about Bus Boi 😂

Alright guys just before we get to the point I just want to remibd you that I am completely over bus boy since it is just a small crush.

So yeah who cares and lets get on with the real story. Okay the reason for this chapter is that I decided to read my own random book since i like have the right!. . . ?

Then I read the 'Bus Boi' and 'Bad Day' chapter and it did something to me that made me want to write more in my own book. So I decided to continue on the 'Bus Boi' since I was too lazy to write more about him and our encounter.

The other part of Bus Boi was our first encounter and the one that you are reading right now is our second and third encounter. The whole 3 time encpunter thing just reminds me of the song and the song is just on top. Its only the first part though, 'The first time could be by chance, the second time was just a glance. I'm asking myself what could it be after the third time that our eyes meet'. Yeah that part 😐

Oh gawd now that im writing and rememberung me so in live with him, its making me laugh and cringe so much. Im just surprised that I am able to remember all of this stuffs, but then again this just happened a few months ago. 😂

If you dont know the first part then I recommend you read it first then this, and a warning is that the chapter shows so much of my affection to him.

Anyways heres the second part of our encounter!

Alright it was after school, and this happened when I was still in my old school. So my mom actually managed to pick me and my siblings up quite early then all of a sudden my sister, who is Flores14Elemental shout out to her who was slightly there with me when it happened, said she needed to buy some more school supplies.

So my mom parked at a store and she along with my little brother decided to come with her while I stayed in the car with my sis, who was busy on her phone. Then after a few minutes of playing Tetris on my mon's phone I noticed a red car pulled up and parked right next to my car.

And oh boy was I glad that I looked over, cause guess who I saw? Yep its right folks I saw Natsu Dragneel and his wife Lucy Heartf-- yeah haha nope that didn't happen. 😂

I saw bus boy sitting at the back of the car, its was a pick up truck, he was sitting there with his friends and they all got off to enter the store. AND BOY!!!! Was my face so red and heart beating so fast when I finally got the chance to see him up close 😂

Okay I have to admit that he looked so cute up close, and he was so adorable even up til now I still think he is. So yeah 😖

Ahem anyways back to the topic, when he got off the car he stood right next to my car's window laughing. Let me tell you this his laughter and how he looks laughing was just beautiful!!!! >\\<

Then after staring at him for a few seconds I started telling my sister that that was bus boy, and she was like take a picture take a picture!! I immediately started turning on my moms phone, qhen my sister saod to use hers since if my mom saw she will be confused and question us.

Though the problem was that my sister's phone, she got a new one now, was so slow and I managed to go to the camera. Though I was too late and I never got to take a picture of him ever again, since he entered the store and my mom came out after that.

I was trying to stall my mom so that I can take a picture of him, but I couldn't. . . . I was sad yet extremely happy that day since I actually got to see him up close! >u<

You all might be wondering how I knew it was him, well lets just say it he had the same glasses I remembered. Anyways that was pur second encounter and now the last one is our third encounter!!

And let me tell you the third encounter has got to be my favorite one of all. Just thinking about it is still embarrassing and funny at the same time 😅

Now my family and I are at the airport and we are about to leave for vacation, this literally happened 4 months ago somewhere in June.

I was there with some other of my family members since they dropped us off and was there to bid us later. But since we had a few hours for us to go to our flight, me and my niece decided to walk around the airport and also look for my sister.

So when we found my sister, she was in the bathroom. we went back to get some money since we wanted to go and buy some food.

We went back and got our money then walked to the many stores. In the end we didn't buy anything since my little brother immediately came running to us and said that our flight is on board now.

Of course qe rushed and ran out the stores, I ran faster than the other two and slowed down a bit. But as I was running I noticed a boy leaning against a pillar, at first I thought it was one of my sister's old classmate.

But as I slowed down and walked closer, I noticed it was bus boy and I immediately turned red. I continued looking at him and he looked back as well, just then and there I started becoming self conscious on what I was wearing.

Its not important but I was wearing a hoodie shirt some shorts and my blue ankle boots, that my mom forced me to wear. My hair was either in a ponytail or in twin tails, and I didn't have my glasses at that time since again my mom said not to wear it. Boy was I glad that I didn't since he might think I look stupid in it, though at the same time I should've worn it to look at him better. (I have bad eye sight so yeah)

So we continued staring at each other just a few seconds, when I turned really red and ran away in embarrassment and because of our flight.

Then after that I was really red from what had happened and the running. My heart was beating so fast at that time since this time we literally had eye contact and HE WAS FLIPPIN' LOOKING BACK AT ME!!! 😖

In the end I told my sister everything after the flight and when we arrived at the hotel.

So yeah those are the moments about me and bus boy. Currently right now I couldn't believe how crazy I was back then, I mean who the heck TAKES A PICTURE OF A RANDOM DUDE!!! 😂😂

Anyways that's all that had happened and I haven't seen bus boy ever since. I dont mind now since I moved on from him, so yeeeeeeeaaaaaa

Baiz!!! I'm gonna start posting more chapters in here for ranting and possibly about my day.

You know I'm actually glad no one reads this anymore since this is so cringey 😂

BluePizzaCatBTS gurl if you read this. . . . Please help me with English homework!!! 😂