HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!

Yup for some I am late but who cares!!! I love you all my followers!!! I am working on my Valentines oneshot for my ships but I'm gonna post them on Saturday instead. So please be patient!

I love you all!!! And Happy Valentines Day!!! In fact here you go everybody!!!! *Throws all chocolates to you*

And don't worry I didn't poison it, so for the people I'm wishing Valentines to and you should follow are:

Flores14Elemental (jerk of a sister but alright I guess; better work on your stories!!)

laneypennrules (sweet girl and first awesome friend in WattPad; I'll post your Grojband gift on Saturday trying to make it perfect)

GreninjaGirl1009 (another cool and amazing friend in WattPad; I'll post your gift on Saturday hope you won't mind)

ayraselahsuifua1 (my real life and fun friend in the real world and in WattPad)

Haku_Uzumaki  (the mysterious yet super friend to talk with in WattPad)

BlackStar-san (awesome friend who is just too sweet for this world and is in WattPad)

And lastly....
GreninjasStar (cool guy friend in WattPad; better find a girl or I'm not gonna stop teasing you 😈)

If you love Vocaloid and their songs then listen to the perfect song for Valentines!!

Title of song: Chocolate Box
Sung by: Len (boy) and Rin (girl)

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!! I LOVE YOU ALL SO SO MUCH!!!!!!! HERE IS MORE CHOCOLATE!!!! *Throws chocolates*