❤❤💙Cute Bus Boy💛❤❤

Okay guys today has got to be a very good yet bad day. But I'm just gonna rant about my bad day later, since right now there is something I need to tell you.

Alright, after school had finished and my Mom came and picked me and my sibling up, so when we were on our way to a store I saw something.

You see I sit on the passenges seat all the time, and I get bored all the time so I either sleep or just look out. But I was lucky to not sleep since as we were passing by, I saw a cute boy who looked like 14 or 15 waiting in the bus stop.

I call him bus boy and let me tell you this, that boi was super daaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnggggggg cute!! 😍😍😍😍💗💗💗💗💗

I was even more lucky cause we stopped in the road cause of traffic, so I get to look at him a little. He was busy looking through his school bag when he turned around (to which I hope he saw me but the windows were closed 😖) and I got to see how he looked.

The cute bus boy was wearing a gray shirt and dark gray pants, you know normal clothes that dudes wear. But the thing was that he looked Japanese to me and he was wearing glasses!!! He looked so cute in it!!

When I saw him, my eyes were wide and in my head I was like 'DAAAAAAANNNNNNNGGGGGG!!!!!!!!'. 😲

But what I said in real life was simply 'Whoa. . . .'

Bus boy looked so cute especially the glasses, because don't judge me since in my opinion some Asian guys look cute in glasses 😅.

Sadly the car drove away and I never got to see bus boy ever again, though I hope I see him one day 😭.

Anyways good news guys tomorrow is my last day for my final exams and I am free!! That means I will be very active in WattPad now!! Also wish me luck so I could see the cute bus boy again!!! 😍❤❤❤❤❤❤