Updates, stuff, and thangs. ( Yes, I just did that ?)

Please, don't take offense to any of this, I'm trying to make this harmless and non offensive humor. If you have a problem with one of the chapters/parts feel free to contact me. Thank you.

I don't know what schedule I'm going to update this on but to start off I'm just going to wing it and just update when I have time. Sorry, but I have a strong feeling this won't affect any of your lives in any way.

Thank you to the people who read this, and to the people who follow me. I didn't expect much to come out of this but I was lucky to get 2 readers on this in the first day. No matter how big or small this gets I want to say thanks and that I appreciate your guy's support.

I have two more books on their way, I don't want to spoil anything so I won't yell you guys the names of them but I can tell you that one is a creepypasta character add on that ties in with the Woods brothers and Jane. That one I work on daily, the other one I haven't worked on since Tuesday.

If you follow me I'll follow you back, because you deserve one more follower after helping another.

Welp, have a happy and safe vacation! Love you and thank you so much for the support.

Peace out <3