THANK YOU!

REACHED 550+ (569 to be exact) THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! I DON'T KNOW IF THERE IS ANY BETTER WAY OF THANKING YOU THEN SCREAMING BECAUSE A "550+ special" ISN'T REALLY THAT MUCH BETTER BECAUSE MY  CONTENT SUCKS!!

Now that we've covered that ...

You can go ahead and skip this (it's just about how my pet amazon box is making love to my backpack after telling me he was gay, I swear I didn't even know he was a guy):

Other News:
It came (Holy water please) out! That's right my pet amazon box just told me he was gay! I'm so proud of him for being able to fight through society and tell me he was gay! He is currently making love to my backpack ... I didn't even know he was a guy to be honest. Either of them.

Okay here is the real news:

It is currently 66 for the weather today (in my area)

Jury is in Taylor Swift's favor on the groping case at the moment

Possibly a world war 3 coming soon, with Donald Trump as president it was bound to happen at some point.

Scientists came to this conclusion - Children who don't get enough sleep have a higher risk of getting diabetes when they're older.

Now you can read, if you didn't read all of that back there (Holy water please). Oh quick note, if you want to know the resent news (in America) then I'd recommend starting from "Okay here Is the real news:" to the end.

Okay, okay for real this time:

My creepypasta add on is officially out (Holy water please)! Please, please, please go check it out and give it some love.

Note: Not like my pet amazon box to my backpack. Okay fuck it (Not literally but I guess it's your choice, holy water please ... 😂) you can try to fuck your phone/ my book (That's online so that'll make it extra hard, still need some holy water) but I'm not promising anything (If you thought deeply about that sentence too, I would recommend finding a priest).

Name: We're different now
Lame title I know but it'll work out at the end of the story, it'll still sound stupid but it'll make more sense.

Warning: As you can tell my writing skills suck, and you're going to see more of that if you read.

Anyway have fun (not too much fun 😂) reading it if you choose to.

If you love Daryl: Read it
If you miss Glenn: Read it
If you hate Negan: Add it to your library
If you hated Spencer for betraying Rick: Add it to your library
If you need Holy water (if you have a dirty mind): Go to a local church and ask to be baptized and then vote for the first chapter of the new book.

If your thoughts or feelings are accurate with one or more of these, you don't really have to do any of them (holy water please), it's just by choice (holy water please) as you know. Just please, please, please check it out.

Love you all and thank you so much for getting me to 550+

Get a pet amaz- I mean ... have an amazing day

Peace out <3

This chapter/ part was brought to you by Amazon box pet shelter, keep em' away from backpacks and piggy banks.

Ads:
*Mickey mouse mascot holding an amazon box*
Mickey: This amazon box just wants a home ... over a thousand amazon boxes are thrown out per year ... They have to rot there in the cold after someone orders something for Christmas or a birthday and some even take up prostitution. Man that life was hard ... did I say that out loud?!

Camera guy: I believe you did, wanna do a retake?

Mickey: That'd be great

* Hide from Tokyo ghoul walks past with his school backpack*

Hide: Going to school dad, love you.

Mickey: I thought you were dead

Hide: Me too (I had to stop writing because I was crying so much, no joke I cried for 50 minutes.)

*Amazon box sees backpack, jumps from Mickey's arms onto Hide's backpack.*

*Hide looks over his shoulder*

Hide: You like school?

*Amazon box nods*

*Hide looks at Mickey*

Mickey: I think Amazon box likes your backpack

*Hide looks back at amazon box humping his backpack*

Hide: HOLY SHIT! DAD GET THE BLOW TORCH!

Mickey: DON'T BURN TIMOTHY!!

Hide: I'm not, I'm gonna burn the backpack, that thing may have - Wait .... Timothy? Really, dad?

Mickey: Would you rather me call him hot-

* Hide interrupts*

Hide: DAD, WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT SAYING HOT DOG?! YOUR GONNA TRIGGER THAT STUPID SONG!

Mickey: Imma go get my pillow off of a mountain, he's calling me saying some hobo and his door nob are trying to rape him for a slice of pizza so ... I better go.

*Mickey walks to door, opens it, is about to close it all the way and stops*

Mickey: * Peeks his head in the house* Hot dog

*Hot dog from the kids show "Mickey Mouse" starts up*

Hide: MOTHER FUCKER

Mickey: But that's how you were made ... * Closes door*

*Ad is over*

Why are you still here?

Oh and sorry about the randomness. I just guessed that the song was called "hot dog" because it kept repeating it. Anyway I got the idea to put it in here because I heard it in the other room and realized my two baby cousins stayed the night at my house last night. To be honest, without them I wouldn't have even knew any cartoon characters from kids TV shows. Except for the ones who have a creepypasta story attached to them or if they're pretty famous, I've only seen the old time ones as a child because everyone literally tied me to a chair and made me watch them (holy water please). Let's just say I never acted like a child (I acted way to mature for my age and everyone had tried to get me to act like a kid).