Chapter 3- Family

Continues where left off...

"Holy fuck." I said, getting up and going to her for a hug. We didn't let go for a few minutes and Mum came in laughing.

"I missed you." I said, letting a few tears roll down.

"Are you joking? I missed you more." She giggled, wiping her eyes.

"Go get ready." She laughed, pushing me down the hall.

"And don't forget the make up." She added.

I laughed and went down to Jacob's room.

"Hey, what's up?" He asked, opening the door.

"We're going out, get dressed." I said, going across the hall to my room.

(Link to the outfit on the side)>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I was so excited. I get to spend the day with my identicals....

"Jake, come on!" Jayda yelled.

"Coming!" He yelled.

"How long have you been home?" I asked.

"I got in at about one this morning. You were the only one I had left to see." She smiled.

I laughed and hugged her again. I'm so glad she's home, for good. We couldn't be there for her graduation because none of us could get out of school, but she had one of her friends record it, so we saw the video.

Jacob, Jayda, and I graduated high school at 16, and all went through four years of college. We all graduated, and Jayda took two extra years as I mentioned earlier.

Kami is in her senior year of high-school, and Logan and Luke are both married, and live about an hour away. Logan is married to Brianna (Tomlinson) and they have a 5 year old little boy, Malachai. Luke is married to a girl named hannah that he met in college, and they're pregnant with their first. Elliot and Kayla are married, and have two kids, James and Britney. Jonah is engaged to Ethan, and they adopted a little girl named Jamie. And Aden, Aden lives twenty minutes away, and is a doctor, engaged to his girlfriend Sarah.

Styles Family- Tailor (Harry's oldest) is over in Spain, she's a nanny. Lilli is still in veternarian school, and she's about to graduate, she got a job offer close by. William & Caleb are in their Junior year of college and doing really well. Annie is in her senior year of high school as well. Just like Kami, Mackenzie (Horan), Henry (Payne), and Mason (Tomlinson).

Its kind of weird because we call them the twenty-twenty sixes because they were born in 2026 and they are always together. It's creepy but cool at the same time.

Horan Family- Ariel is married to a guy named Josh, and they have a son named David. Alex is still in medical school, and has no girlfriend. And, like I mentioned earlier, Mackenzie is still in her senior year of high-school.

Payne Family- Isabella has a boyfriend, Chris, and they're taking it slow. Sophia is in college to become a teacher, and she lives nearby. We hang out all the time. Henry is in his senior year of high school.

Tomlinson Family- Brianna is married to Logan with their five year old little boy, Malachai. Olivia and Owen are so cool, Olivia deals with special needs children, and Owen is a pediatrician. Mason is in his high school senior year.

So that's whats up with everyone. You know what I find scary? We're all growing up, and probably more than half of us are married or will be in the years to come. We're not little kids anymore, and I'm worried that we're all not going to stick together, because I miss a lot of these people. When we were younger, it was so easy to get together, because we lived in the same neighborhood, and still do, but we've all taken our own paths. It's harder to get together 24 kids of all different ages, but it was so easy back then. I pray for us all everyday. These people are my family and I love them.