Chapter 4- Was It Planned?

*Alex's POV*

Continues where left off...

Today, is the day. The day I get to go on a date with the girl of my dreams. I've been crushing on her for as long as I can remember. Years.

I pulled up into the parking log and got out, walking inside the movie cinema.

There she was. I saw her waiting by the concession line, so I walked up and smiled. She returned the gesture and hugged me.

"How are you?" I asked.

"I'm good, how are you?" She asked.

"I'm great, are you ready?" I asked.

She nodded and we bought our tickets and snacks before settling ourselves in the designated theather.

When the movies were over, we both agreed to go back to my place just to spend a little more time together.

We walked in and sat on the couch.

"Thank you so much for the movie date, Alex." She said.

"You're so welcome." I said.

She smiled and made herself comfortable with throw pillows.

"So, would you like to go on another date saturday night?" I asked.

"Well, I'd have to think if you're that worth it." She smirked, giggling afterwards.

I smiled and laughed.

"Of course. Most definitely." She answered.

I smiled and we talked a little while longer before she drove home. I really hope that we will end up together. We've been talking/dating for about two months now, so I really hope we'll work out because I like her a lot.

*Mackenzie's POV*

"When are you going to stop throwing up? Do you have an eating disorder Mackenzie?" Mum asked.

"No Mum, the stomach bug is going around." I answered.

"Yeah, a stomach bug that lasts two months, dear?" She smiled, handing me three boxes.

I looked down at the pink boxes in my hand and back up to her. Are you serious? She thinks I'm pregnant? I was on birth control.

I ran upstairs and took the tests, waiting a few minutes afterwards to see the results.

Well, she was right. It's not the stomach bug. Good thing I don't have to drop out of school because I'm pregnant. I really want to graduate and I only have eight more weeks until school is out.

"Hey sweetie." Dad smiled, coming in and kissing my forehead.

I didn't reply while I was walking into the kitchen past him.

Mum looked at me and I'm pretty sure she knew. I nodded to her and Dad asked, "What's going on here?"

"Nothing." I replied.

"Ash." he said, looking at Mum.

"Ask your daughter." Mum said.

I glared at her and Dad said, "Mackenzie?"

"Um.....nothing Dad. You're gonna become a grandfather in nine months is all...." I answered.

"WHAT?" He asked, eyes going wide.

"Please, please, please tell me it's Ariel." he said, looking at me.

I bit my lip and shook my head.

"Who's the father?" He asked.

"Rob." I said.

He huffed and ran a hand through his hair.

"Go to your room, I'll be there in a few minutes." he ordered.

Instead of fighting back, I did what I was told.

A few minutes later Rob, Mum, and Dad were all at my door.

We had all talked for a little while, and Rob finally said something I liked.

"I've got a great job, and your grandchild and daughter are going to be taken care of in the best way possible. Your daughter means everything to me, and you don't know how happy I am to know that there's going to be a little one of us brought into this world."

I smiled and he squeezed my hand.

"So, are you going to keep this baby?" He asked.

We both nodded. Yeah.