The End

*2 Months Later*
*Johanna's POV*

"Ready Jo?" Elliot asked.

"Yeah." I said, taking a deep breath and turning to look at him.

"Let's go." he said, holding his hand out.

I held his hand and made my way to the double doors ahead of me. The doors that hold my future.

As the brown doors opened, I smiled. My eyes found their way to a crowd of familiar people, soon fixing onto my groom. I kept my smile, Elliot leading me down the aisle until I reached the alter. He kissed my cheek and I grabbed onto Alex's hand that was held out.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, we are gathered here to witness the holy matrimony of this man and this woman. Any objections? Speak now or forever hold your peace." The priest said.

After a minute or two, I sighed in relief when no one else said a word...

"Alright. Johanna do you take Alex as your lawfully wedded husband?" he asked.

"I do." I replied.

Alex smiled at me and the priest asked him the same thing.

"Alex do you take Johanna as your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do." he replied.

"Great, then you may now kiss your bride."

This.... Is my beginning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aww, that's the end. ;(

If you like this book, follow me and check out some of my other books.

And maybe, if you tell me you want one, I'll give you a fourth book of this Malik series....!