Chapter 13- Catching Up

*Kami's POV*
Continues where left off......

Styles Family-
Tailor is about to come home from Spain, she says she missed us, no matter how many hours she's videochatted. She was engaged to a guy over there, but she called it off.

Lilli is finally a certified veternarian, and has opened up her own clinic and turned down the job offer she recieved a year ago. But, her clinic is booming.

William and Caleb- William is married to a girl named Chasity, and they just got married a few weeks ago, so they are happy newlyweds. Caleb, who we found out is alos gay like Jonah, has a really nice boyfriend, Mark.

Annie is just a free-spirited girl, just chilling. No studies, no boyfriend, no kid. She's the free-est (I know it's not a real word) of us all. She's got a really great job at a modeling agency in town. She owns the place, and does a bit of modeling here and there.

Horan Family-
Ariel and Josh are doing well with their son David, and their 2 month old little girl, Grace.

Alex and Johanna are engaged as you know, and he works for a filing company downtown.

Mackenzie is happily in love with her sextuplets, Ashton, Trystan, Dallas, Kadence, Bailey, and Levi. Mason and her are now married, and holding up the crazy house quite well with love.

Payne Family-

Isabella and Chris are married now, but no babies yet. I know they live around here somewhere, a few blocks over from us. We have double-dates quite often with them.

Sophia is now a certified, first grade teacher, and is single, enjoying her daily little ones.

Henry, is also single, he works as a car-salesman now, and is doing quite well.

Tomlinson Family-
Brianna and Luke, as I mentioned earlier, have their son Malachai, and are a happy family with one child.

Olivia and Owen are both still single as well, changing lives with their child-interactions daily. Olivia is gay, and she has a friend with benefits, I think. She's kind of shy about it.

Mason, Is so in love with his family, and I think six is enough for him and Mac.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm so sorry about the small chappie!!!!! :(