Chapter 25- Round Two?

*Johanna's POV*
*The Next Morning*
(July 27th, 2046)

"Good morning beautiful." Alex said, wrapping his arms around my waist from behind.

"Good morning, my love." I giggled, pouring two mugs of coffee.

I turned around in his arms and he did not pull away when I handed him the mug with his name on it.

"I'm not hungry. I don't want coffee." He said.

"Suit yourself." I said, taking a sip of my own.

As soon as the cup left my lips, his lips attacked them. I was shocked, it was something I wasn't expecting in the moment. I set down my cup and jumped into his arms.

Continuing to kiss me, he set me down on the couch in the living room and began to kiss me all over. I moaned as he ran his hands all over me and found the sweet spot on my neck.

He ran one of his hands up and down my thigh, the other one stabalizing us. He pulled off my shorts and began rubbing my core. He smiled at me and I bit my lip, the feeling was amazing. A whole lot better than masturbating yourself. Knowing that your love is doing this to you is just so much more passionate. Next, my underwear came off and he furiously rubbed my clit with one hand and slipped two fingers inside. Pumping in and out, rubbing, both at a rapid pace.

I moaned and Alex knew I was almost there. He pulled out and away, and I stuck my tongue out at him for not letting me finish.

After taking off my shirt, he ran his fingers agonizingly slow over my nipples, making me whimper. "Alex." I moaned.

He leaned down and began sucking on my left nipple, then moving to the right one. I helped him unbuckle his jeans and he quickly out of no where thrusted into me with no warning. I had to take a moment to adjust, but eventually he increased hims pace.

"Ah. You're so tight Jo." He grunted, pounding into me.

I gripped his arms, the arms that were holding himself up, above me. A few minutes and positions later, we both reached our highs.

"Round two in the shower... you up for it?" He asked.

"I am if you are." I giggled, walking into the bathroom and turning on the water.

Once we were both in the shower, Alex began yet again kissing my neck, face, lips, jawline, and collarbone.

He grabbed my breasts and fondled them before sticking one in his mouth.

He pumped his shaft and I bent down to it's level. 

"Ready for this, baby?" I asked, smirking and kissing the tip.

Once done giving him a successful blowjob, he lifted me up and pressed me against the warm tile wall of the shower, entering me and watching me squirm from his size. Just the feeling of having him inside me made mty stomach fill up with butterflies. Although, he sure does know how to please me.

After a few minutes of me getting slammed, we cummed together.