Chapter 8- Partayy

*Mackenzie's POV*
Continues where left off...

When we pulled up, I looked around to see a bunch of housing being built around the one. Mason walked out of the garage of the unfinished house and smiled at me, opening his arms. I hugged him and Mum and Dad got out of the car, meeting up with Uncle Harry and Aunt Cam in the yard.

"What do you think?" He asked.

"I like it, It's gorgeous. When are you guys moving in?" I asked.

"Correction. When are we moving? When are you going to start packing?" He smiled.

"Wait, me? I'm confused here." I chuckled, looking up at the massive mansion.

"Welcome home, my dear." He said, smiling and taking my hand.

My eyes went wide before a seat of fresh tears rolled down them.

"Are you serious?" I mumbled.

"Yeah, it's all ours." He said.

After a ton of crying, and thanking our parents, I actually got to go inside, even though It's not finished. The builder(s) said it we'll be ready to move in in about one or two months. Turns out my parents, Mason, and his parents all planned this together. We had a project in Home Ec. at the beginning of the year to design our dream house (blow-off class) and what we wanted the blueprint design to look like. And, Mason said he took mine. Butt. When we looked inside, it was very similar to what my school project looked like. He's so cheeky, but I love him to death.

Apparently, our parents chipped in, and Mason did a bit too out of his college fund. Most everyone in our families have the college fund bank account that you start when the baby is first born, but that's only if you want to go to college out of school. They've got this new thing now that's kind of weird, but I like it. You take your college courses during your four years of high school, that way you get both your High-school, and college diploma. Now, if you want to go to college somewhere else you can, but most people just do it all at school because it's easier, but just the same.

*2 months later* *July 5th, 2043*

We've already moved into the new house, and gotten almost everything settled. We picked the biggest room out of our 12-bedroom house to be the nursery for our kiddos, and we were told that I'll be giving birth in the next few weeks by c-section.

Today is the day. The day we reveal to everyone what our babies will be. I'm the only one that knows the sex of the babies. Oh wait, I forgot to tell you, we're having six...... but again, I'm the only one who knows, Mason knows of course, but he doesn't know the sexes. I'm pretty sure everyone knows that there is more than one in my belly, but no one knows exactly how many.

I'm now six months along, and we've gathered everyone here for a gender reveal party, so they can find out. The only one not here is Tailor, Uncle Harry's daughter, because she's still in Spain, making that money by being a nanny lol. She should be coming home in December permanently.

We had a board at the front door that said "Ballgames or Ballgowns?" and we had everyone cast their vote on what they think it is.

Once reveal time came.... we tallied the votes, and more people said girl.