Chapter 23- Four

*Cameron's POV*
*Continues where left off..
(July 25th, 2046)

"Okay, there they are." He said, looking out of the window.

He opened the door and I saw the limo come to a stop.

We walked out and I smiled when the driver opened the door, two jumpy little kids hopping out and running up to their father.

"Daddy!" They screamed, hugging him.

I smiled and watched two teenagers step out of the car.

The seven year old twins greeted me and then ran inside as the teens greeted Jack.

"Cam, come here." Jack said. I smiled and walked over to where they all were.

"Cameron, this is my daughter Claire, and my son, Parker." He said.

"Hi." I smiled. Parker held out his hand and I shook it.

"Guys, this is Cameron." He said.

Something happened that I would have never expected. Claire smiled and hugged me after saying a bubbly 'hello'.

"Alright guys, are you hungry? We have food inside." Jack smiled, ushering all of us inside.

"Dad! You have a wii??" (just pretend they're still popular lol) Addison screamed, pointing to the entertainment center.

"Yeah baby, I got it for you!" Jack smiled.

"Can we play it later?" Andrew asked.

"Of course!" Jack replied.

I giggled and we all ate lunch before playing the wii.

"Hey, if you want, I can show you your room so we can put your things away." I said to Claire.

"Sounds great." She smiled, picking up one of her suitcases while I rolled the other.

We took the elevator up to the third floor where her room was. Taking the stairs with suitcases would not be very smart haha.

"This house is beautiful, it's so big." She smiled.

"I know. But, to be honest, it does get kind of lonely sometimes with just me and your father." I said.

"Do you think you will have kids? I'd love some half-siblings." She laughed as we entered her room.

"I don't know. Maybe in a few years. I'm not ready to have any children yet." I smiled.

"Wait, how old are you? You look old enough to be my sister." She said.

"I am. I'm only twenty years old." I answered, placing her suitcase on the bed.

"You're only twenty?" She asked, eyes going wide.

I laughed and nodded.

"Wow." She said.

"I know." I replied.

"Do you have any siblings? What are their names and how old are they?" She asked me.

"Yeah. My oldest brother, Elliot, is 38. Second oldest is Jonah, he's 37 and adopted. A pair of twin brothers, Luke and Logan who are 32. Two girls and one boy Identical triplets Johanna, Jayda, and Jacob who are 26, I'm 20, and then there's another adopted brother Aden, who's 32." I said.

"Wow. How much fun would it be to grow up in a family like that." She smiled.

"It was. But, I was the youngest. So, the older ones weren't in the house when I turned eighteen." I explained.

We sat and talked for a while before dinner.