Chapter 14- Happy Birthday To You!

*Kami's POV*
*Two Days Later*
(July 16th, 2046)

"Happy birthday, happy birthday, happy birthday to you!" I sang as my man came downstairs sleepily.

"Thank you, honey." He smiled, kissing my cheek and walking over to sit at the island.

"I made your favorite. Pancakes with bacon inside them." I smiled, placing the plate and a bowl of fruit in front of him.

"It looks great. Thank you so much." He said, digging in.

"Anything for the birthday boy." I said, starting to clean up my mess.

"Anything, huh?" He asked, raising his eyebrow.

"Eh, I don't know about anything..." I smirked, laughing afterwards.

He laughed and continued eating his birthday breakfast.

"What do you want to do today, honey? I didn't know what you wanted me to plan, so I figured we could do whatever you feel like today..." I explained.

"I want to spend the day with you." He replied.

"Are you sure? It's your birthday, I can see if the guys-" 

"I want to spend the day with you." He repeated.

I sighed and sent him a small smile.

I nodded and finished cleaning, making my way to my ringing phone.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hey Cam." Mum said.

"Hey Mum, what's up?" I asked.

"Nothing, just making breakfast. What are you doing?" She asked.

"Cleaning up breakfast." I giggled.

"Oh, okay. Well, what are you guys doing today for the old man's birthday?" She asked.

"I have absolutely no idea." I said, glaring at Jack across the room. He sent a look back like, 'what did I do?'

"I didn't know what to plan, but he said he wanted to spend the day with me. I offered to invite the guys over for a little party, but he cut me off. Oh well, it's his day, not mine." I said, chuckling, still glaring over at Jack. We were having a little staring contest.

"Oh, well, that's sweet, Kami. Just let him do what he wants." Mum said.

"I'm trying, Mum." I replied.

"Well, ask him if he'd like us to treat you guys to lunch, and text me what he says, okay? Love you, buy." She said.

"Okay, love you, bye." I replied, ending the call and setting the phone back down on the coffee table.

"What did I do now?" He asked, me still glaring at him.

"Mum wants to know if you'd like to go to lunch with them." I said, ignoring his retarded question.

"Yes. But, you never answered my question." He smiled.

"You won't tell me what you want to do, you faggot, that's what." I said, trying not to laugh in the end.

"I already told you what I want to do, why can't I spend the day with you?" He asked.

"Because! Why would you want to when you have awesome friends that will drink the night away with you? Because, I sure as hell won't." I said.

"Because you're my wife and I love you. Since we're a package deal now, your days are mine and my days are yours." He laughed, hugging me from behind.

"Fine." I huffed. But, I still don't know what he wants to do.

"I mean, unless you don't want to hang out with me today." He said.

"No I do, but I don't know what you want to do. I don't want to spend the whole day lounging around here." I replied.

"Okay, well, to start, we're going to lunch with your parents, and dinner with mine." He answered.

Okay, finally, we're getting there...