Chapter 6- Little Does He Know

*Mackenzie's POV*

Continues where left off...

"Hey." Mason said.

"Hey." I said, wiping the lone tear rolling down my face. I'm not upset about not being with Rob, or doing this alone, but I want my bubs to have a father.

"What's wrong?" he asked, wiping another one of my tears that fell down.

"I ditched Rob. Dad's not gonna be happy at all." I said.

"Why?" he asked.

"Because, he felt like I should raise the baby here at home. In my room. He said because he still lives at home with his parents he's saving money. I told him to remember that I still am in school. You can always get loans anyway. I told him I wanted to get an apartment because I felt like we should be a family." I explained.

"He's so stupid, Mackenzie." Mason said.

"I know." I replied, leaning on my shoulder.

"I'd be a better Dad than he ever would." He said. My heart just exploded.

I chuckled. "I'm not upset because we broke up, or because I'm doing it on my own. I'm upset that my baby won't have a father." I explained.

He nodded and comforted me. I looked up and found that he was staring at me the whole time.

"What?" I giggled.

"Nothing. You're just so beautiful." He said.

I pushed up off of him and said, "Mason, you have a girlfriend."

He sat up and looked at me deep in the eyes.

"Mackenzie, we're not together anymore." He said.

"Oh Mason, I'm so-"

"No, I did it for you." He said.

"What? No. You and Jacee are perfect for eachother, call her!" I said.

"MACKENZIE! I love you. Why can't you see that? All these years. I've seen you prance around with Rob, and it breaks my heart. Because I love you. I wish that was my baby you're having." he said.

"Mason....I-I don't even know what to say." I said, going to wipe one of his tears. Before I could, he pulled away and pushed my hand away, saying, "Call him. You and Rob are perfect for eachother." he said, walking out of my room, closing the door.

What in the world just happened? Little does he know that this COULD be his baby..... We had a one night fling.....

*four days later* *March 28th, 2043

(Super Mini Flashback)

Now that Mason has actually admitted to all of that, and I realize what all Annie and Kami have been saying all this time, I think I have feelings for him too.... I'm just glad Rob and I are done, I'm glad I'm over him and I realize what a jerk he is. So, I decided to call Mase (Mason's nickname) over.

"Hey, what's up?" He asked.

"I just wanted to talk." I said.

"About?" he asked.

"Us." I replied.

(End of Flashback)

*2 months later* *May 17th, 2043*

So, Mason and I are together, and several people have admitted that they like us together better than I with Rob, so that's a plus. He's just a rude, inmature 19 year old douche.

But, good news, we know that it IS Mason's baby. And so far, still the only ones who know are my parents, Annie, Henry, and Kami, so we don't have to tell a whole bunch of people that there's been a change of Daddies. Haha. Personally, I think everyone was happier that it was Mason's, because apparently for the last 5 years, I'm the only one who didn't know he had a crush on me. Don't I feel stupid.

Today, I went to an ultrasound, and Mason wanted to go with, and we got to hear the heartbeat. But, next time I go, we'll actually be able to see bubs on the screen, and find out the gender. Because, when I go then, I'll be just a little over five months pregnant. I'm super excited.

Mum and Dad, to say, are getting really excited about this, and are much happier now that we're getting farther along, and that they've realized how much of an ass Rob was. He was always so rude sometimes, but I just kept convincing myself that I liked him.