Chapter 1

Boy: mom aap pagal ho gayi hai! Seriously a doctor... no ways!

Boy's mother: bacha she's an amazing person! Bahot hi achi ladki hai! Ek bar mil toh le?

Boy: no ways!

Boy's mother looked at another boy who was standing there and boy2 nodded in a yes saying hw will handle it!

Boy2 : manik...

Manik: ab tu shuru math hona!

Boy2 par aunty sahi toh keh rahi hai! Ek baar mil le! Kya pata you might like her!

Manik: Cabir... she's a doctor... and you know doctors are padhaku and what if she's one of those first benchers in our colleges! Hell no...

Cabir: lekin maine uski picture dekhi hai... woh bilkul wesi nahi hai... infact see you look at her picture...

On the other side of the city...

Girl: papa his a rockstar... yeh celebrities ke roz ke roz koi na koi rishta banta hai! Main usse kaise shadi karlu jo kal pata nahi muje cheat kare ya nahi!

Girl's sister: yeh kabhi cheat nahi kar sakte! Arre inke toh hum bahot bade fan.... didi please na... agar aapko woh pasand nahi aaye to milne ke baad bol dena! At least iss bahane main bhi unse mil lungi...

Girl: Navya tum toh pagal ho...

Navya: but nandini didi please na...

Vivek: haan bacha please...

Looking at their puppy faces nandini agreed to meet the guy!

Back to Malhotra Mansion
As soon as Manik saw the pic of the girl he was spellbound.... he was shocked... to see such beautiful girl...

Cabir saw his smile and decided to tease him...

Cabir: bhabhi kitni beautiful hai na?

Manik: haan bilkul just like an angel...

Cabir: aur

Manik: aur her beautiful ey.... what the? Cabirrrr....

Cabir: beautiful and all huh?

Manik: teri toh....

And here started the Tom and Jerry fight! While Manik's parents were really happy because arrange marriage in this generation is just a miracle.... they thought they might have to agree with manik seeing his fan following but now they were really glad and happy.... they called up the Murthy's and fixed the date...

Manik was really restless... he couldnt stop imaginig her picture... every time he closed his eyes her picture appeared! On the other side the situation was same... Nandini was restless... the picture of Manik was shown by Navya since she was a big fan of his band! She was scared too as what if everything went smoothly and they agreed to be married....

On the day of meeting!

Murthy's were visiting Pune from Mumbai! Their flight was going to land at 10 AM! And Malhotras had come to pick them up! There were 2 cars! One in which Nyonika and Raj came on the other one it was Manik and Cabir!
Soon the flight landed and Murthys were welcomed by Malhotras! As soon as people started noticing manik and cabir fans were coming to them and some media people also had arrived and were clicking pictures!

Nandini didnt like it much but she didnt show it on her face! Manik saw nandini face to face and was amazed and mesmerized by the way she looked and nandini was shocked to see how hot and fit Manik looked! All moved to malhotra mansion!
Elders went in one car while manan and cavya went in one car! In the front sat manik and cabir and in the back it was nandini and navya!

Cabir: Nandini right? He said pointing towards her

Nandini just nodded and looked out the window!

Navya: main navya! Nandini didi ke choti bahen! She said forwarding her hand...

Cabir looked at her and put down his glasses and looked back ahead!

Navya: hoo aap kitne mean hai...hum toh aapke fan the lekin ab.....

Cabir: fan... aur humare?

Navya: aur nahi toh kya! Fab5 ko puri duniya janti hai sivay humari di ke... actually humari di zada songs nahi sunti na!!

Nandini nudged her to stay shut! But Navya being Navya she just nodded in a no!

Soon everyone reached Malhotra Mansion! Navni were shocked to see their mansion! Though they also lived in their mansion but this... this was just like a haveli!

Some what like this👆

Everyone entered and settled in the living room! Navya was shocked to see the rest of fab5 there! She ran up to them and said

Navya: hii! Main Navya! Nandini did ki choti bahen

Mukti with a weird face: hi! Main...

Navya: arre aapko toh hum jante hai... introduction ki nahi zarrort!

Mukti: oh.... k...

It was weird for all the youngsters! Well for Fab5 it is reasonable becuase they never made other friends then themselves! For nandini it was weird because she was just scared and innocent soul! For Navya it wasn't weird at all after all she was meeting her favorite band!

Nyonika: Divya agar koi itraz na ho toh kya bache akele main baat kar sakte hai... actually kya hai na.. sono ek dusre ko nahi jaante aur behtar hai ek dono ko thoda janle aur decide karle taki aage ka hum soche!

Divya looked at Vivek and he blinked his eyes meanik yes!

Divya: bilkul... hume koi problem nahi hai!

Raj: toh phir thik hai... manik bete... jao nandini ko apne room main lejao!

Manik: yea... sure... ahem... chale!

Thats the first time nandini heard his voice and she was really mesmerized by it!
They reached manik's room! Nandini was shocked to see his room! It looked like it was just designed because the way his room looked it was modern and amazing!

(Pardon if it looks bad)

Manik: ummm.... woh... ahem.... hey.. manik malhotra....

Nandini: nandini, nandini murthy..

Manik: nice meeting you...

Nandini: same... 😊

Manik: so...

Nandini: so...

"Some souls just understand eachother upon a meeting"♥️

😬😬😬😬😬 i know i m mean and etc. that i stopped here but wait till next part! Think what will their decision be?

Do you think they both will get along?

Do you like the update?

If you did please give votes and comments!

Love,
Your author