Chapter 19

Everyone got ready! this time even navni were going for the launch of the new album! A press conference was also going to be held so they all dressed appropriately and headed to the place! As soon as they reached they saw Rey and Kriya waiting for them! Rey hugged all the guys while the girls hugged Kriya! Rey introduced everyone to Kriya as they had never met!

Kriyaansh outfit

Manan outfit

Others wore something casual! Soon they were in front of the media and were sitting on a stage!

Something like this!

The press conference went really well! Everyone had asked decent questions as they know fab5 can walk out on any moment! As soon as the press conference finished... manik asked if they all should go out for some brunch! As it was late for lunch but too early for dinner! As all were youngsters they didnt have a problem and headed towards 5 star hotel!

All this while Nandini seem to be lost or very quiet... which irked Manik but he decided to talk to her alone as he knew she wont open up in front of everyone! To assure her he was there he held their hands together and gave her a forehead kiss!

Soon they reached the hotel and everyone got off!

Manik: table for 9 and yeah for youngsters!

Manager: sure sir this way!

Everyone were amazed by the interior of it!

They all got sitted! Manan were sitting next to eachother! Nandini had put her head on Manik's shoulder

They all got sitted! Manan were sitting next to eachother! Nandini had put her head on Manik's shoulder... she just wanted to relax a little!

Manik whispered: kya hua jaan? Your ok na?

Nandini: hmm... i m hungry!

Manik: what do you want to eat?

Nandini: kuch bhi....

Manik: ok..

Manik realized nandini was not in mood at all so he just patted her head and kissed her forehead! Cabir was about to tease them but manik gestured him not to as it could be serious! And cabir understanding him... tried to cheer her up but rather she hid herself in Manik's embrace! Manik hugged her back... and said

Manik: dekho khana is here... lets have food.... see they have your favorite Garlic Naan, Panner Tikka Masala, Veg Biryani... etc.
(Sorry i m vegeterian so i really dont know other dishes)

Nandini: aap khilado... she said ever so cutely..

And manik started feeding her! Everyone got alert by seeing her behavior! Soon they all finished brunch with Manik eating and feeding nandini! Soon everyone dispersed to their rooms and As soon as Manan entered their room... nandini hugged him tightly...

Manik: kya hua jaan...

Nandini: aaj na... amms ki... death anniversary hai! You know i was so close to her! She was the best grandmother... *sniffing*

Manik: shhh... jaan... i understand jab koi apna chod ke jaata hai toh kaisa lagta hai but baby you also have to think na that if that person watches you cry how will they feel! Hmm? Baby.. look at it this way... aaj agar amms hoti toh woh tumhare aansu dekh ke khush hoti kya?

Nandini nodded in a no...

Manik: tomh phir yeh kyun rona! Now come on be my good baby and change and freshen up... we will sleep for a while... and yes no crying!

Nandini nodded her head freshened up and changed her clothes! After 15 mins both layed on the bed hugging each other!

Manik: jaan...

Nandini: hmm...

Manik: sometimes i wonder.. what did i do to get you in my life? And sometimes i wonder what would i do if you werent in my life!

Nandini: well in that case Mr.Malhotra you must have done something realllyy really good... because Nandini Malhotra aise hi kisi ke pass nahi jaati!

Manik: acha toh mujse shaitaani huh? Let me show you...

He started tickling her and she laughed her heart out... manik was watching her laugh and a smile crept on his lips!

He looked at her... how cutely she laughed... how pretty she looked... he looked in to her eyes then her lips... which he wanted to kiss... as of asking her permission he again looked at her in eyes and she blinked her eyes as of assuring him... he slowly came closer... they were inches apart... and.... and.......and..... there came a knock!

Manik opened the door and found Cabir standing there! Manik showed him the knife that he was holding....

Manik: kyunn... like kyunn... aisa karta hai tu... humesha... wrong time pe... kya... haan.. kya... do you get jealous seeing us together or you cant stop disturbing us!

Cabir: kya yaar... humesha.. ek hi sawal puchta hai... abhi chal help kar meri...

Manik: tune yahan pe meri first kiss disturb kardi aur main tuje help karun... no ways!!

Hearing him nandini looked down blushing while cabir smirked and manik realized what he said and felt embarrassed...! But looked down blushing!

Guys sachi main mere koi intentions nahi hote chapters ko boring bana ne main but main kya karun... you guys only suggest me now kya likhu main!

Please comment and comment! Lol vote also🙈🙈

Sorry stupid chapter de diya but i dont know what to write! Sorry

And lots of love... thank you so much for 2.82K followers! Sorry for being unavailable but thank you so much for love and support!

Love ❤️,
Author