Chapter 5

Next morning
The birds were chirping.... the sun had already rose.... and the whole Malhotra Mansion was head! Well for Mr. and Mrs. Malhotra of course! The roka ceromany was just about to begin and still everything was not ready! Lets zoom in a little!

Nyonika: yeh flowers aise kisne lagaye? Maine kaha tha na yeh flowers wahan hone chahiye aur woh flowers yahan! She said pointing at the flowers!

While cabir who was doing the flowers palmed his face!

On the other side...

Navya: isse aap log khana kehte hai? She said tasting the food! Na mirchi hai na namak! Muje isse acha khana ready chahiye by lunch time! Warna main ek rupee bhi nahi dungi!

Third side....
Aliya: manik... you will look amazing in this trust me...

Manik: no ways tum pagal ho gayi ho?

Everywhere in the mansion something was going on.... soon panditji had arrived and told parents to bring manan down! As per fab5's plan they wanted manan grand entry together!

Both manik and Nandini came down hand in hand! Both looked divine!
Nandini outfit:

It was a bit western and traditonal
While manik wore

(I dont know yeh kaisa hai cauz i was trying to match it with nandu's look)

Both came down and settled for the pooja! Soon the Roka was over! And it was almost lunch time! Some of the relatives had started going for lunch blessing the kids! Soon manan were brought to have lunch! And they were made to eat in one plate! Which made nandu blush alot but she controlled after sometime!
It was 2PM now and kids decided to rest for a while as there was engagement ceromany at 7PM! Everyone went to their own rooms!

Nandini's room:
As soon as she entered and locked the door... there was a knock she opened to find Manik there....

Nandini: aap? Yahan? Kuch chahiye tha?

Manik: nahi toh...

Nandini: toh phir aap yahan...

Manik: woh niche sab the na so main bol nahi paya but you are looking gorgeous my princess!

Nandini blushed at his compliment...

Nandini: aap bhi bahot handsome lag rahe ho isme!

Manik: i am gonna miss you! He said giving her forehead kiss!

Nandini: dont worry... aap ek week baad toh aa hi rahe hai!

Manik: ek week... is too long... waise flight kab hai...

Nandini: kal subhe ki... 5 baje....

Manik: itne savere main... huh...

Nandini: aap aisa kyun bol rahe hai... jaise ki aap ane wale ho...

Manik: haan toh main drop karne toh aaunga hi...

Nandini: but kya zarrort hai... itna subhe aapko aane ki... main aapko milke jaungi bas...

Manik: nope main tumhe drop karne aa raha hoon and no arguments! Now you change and take some rest!

Nandini: aap se koi nahi jeet sakta...

Manik giggled and left while nandini changed and took some sleep! While manik did the same when he reached his room!
Soon it was evening and the two most important people were getting ready...
the decorations were awesome especially in the short time they got! Soon everyone gathered for the ring ceromany!
Nandini's outfit:

Manik's outfit:

Everyone had gathered around the couple... somewhat like this:

Engagement rings:

After making nandini wear the ring manik kissed her knuckles and kissed her forehead whispering 'thank you'
While nandini made manik wear the ring! And everyone applauded!
Fab5 had wanted manan pictures so they went outside to click some pictures! They made them pose very differently! Some of the poses were like:

It was a very cute, and lovely moment between them!

Soon they were called inside! The function finished very smoothly and nicely! Soon everyone retired to their rooms! Everyone were resting in their rooms! While there were two souls who were really restless! They were none other than manan! Nandini wanted to talk to manik... and so did manik! So nandini decided to go to manik's room this time! She knocked on his door but there was no answer! She knocked again to get a response 'i m coming'
Manik opened the door and was shocked to see nandini there!

Manik: tum yahan? Iss waqt? You good right?

Nandini: haan woh nind nahi aa rahi thi... maine aapko disturb toh nahi kiya..
she said looking at his laptop which was open...

Manik: nahi.. i was just checking mails randomly.. come in...

She came in and he closed the door... nandini proceeded towards the balcony and manik followed her... nandini kept her head on his shoulder and said..

Nandini: sab kuch kitni jaldi ho raha hai na..

Manik: hmm... aaj ka din kaise spend ho gaya pata hi nahi chala....

They stayed there for almost an hour or so... quietly...

Manik: i think tumhe so jana chahiye its 12 aur kal subha jaldi bhi toh uthna hai...

Nandini made a face as she wanted to spend some more time with him... though she said it was just one week but she knew what it meant...

But soon both decided to fall asleep so nandini left to her room while manik went to bed!

Hola! I know i am late but kya karun! I am damn busy in studies! Hope you guys understand and please please please vote and comment on this chappy!
Questions:

How was the update?

How did you like manan ka realtionship?

How were the outfits?

How was the ring?

Now please give a vote and your precious comments!
Thank you,
Author